Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Plus having Coach back only exacerbates the problem.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Mickie SOLD that Eclipse!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm

I actually haven't found him as annoying as he used to be.  He's kind of in the middle of being a "heel" announcer like Corey Graves and a "face" announcer like Michael Cole.   But I don't know why WWE feels we need 3 announcers on broadcasts anyway.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm

OK I'm bored.  I'll keep RAW on in the background but I'm going back to trying to beat "Plants vs Zombies" for the 17th time.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 pm

I’ve been bored. Gonna keep Raw as background noise as well.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 pm

I knew Drew would debut. Good for him.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Drew or Joe need to dethrone Brock.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 pm

I've always liked Drew.  WWE Creative misused his character so badly the first time around.  That's the one good thing TNA has contributed to the business.  They've occasionally allowed guys to show what they could do after WWE had given up on them.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Laughing very hard

Apparently WWE thinks moving Borin' Corbin to RAW will make him more interesting.  Good grief Vince, wake up and smell the boredom; the guy has the charisma of a sponge.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:48 pm

More tag teams?? Didn't Angle just say last week the division was full and to call TNA?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Severe winds has caused severe damage to homes where I live and our yard stuff suffered as well. That and being surrounded by fires means I’ll catch up on SD later...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Sorry to hear that akeldama.

I'm watching the Cardinals so I have no idea what's going on on SD either.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18903

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino has passed away at the age of 82.

The two-time WWWF Champion passed away at his home in Pittsburgh, PA this morning following a hospitalization, according to PWInsider. Stay tuned as we hope to have more details on his passing soon.

Our condolences go out to Bruno’s family, friends and fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:56 pm

R.I.P. Bruno Sammartino.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Aw man, the Living Legend. He was extremely popular around here til this day. Still did commercials for local companies and all.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:35 pm

The feud Bruno had with Pedro Morales back in the WWWF days was classic.  I also really enjoyed his "mentoring" turned feud with Larry Zbysko.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 pm

First of all, RIP Bruno! I was not watching wrestling when he was around so all I know is his significance to the history of WWE.

tohostudios wrote:
hahahaha.

Jindroid becomes the first wrestler to switch sides and join RAW and promptly loses the US title to Jeff Hardy.

I don't like Hardy at all but I hate Jindroid so this cracks me up.

I knew that he was going to lose the title that night (no matter who it was). He was only a champion because he was on Smackdown! and there was no way he was going to be one on RAW. He did make me laugh when he said he deserved all the amenities Brock enjoys.

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:
That Skittles pox commercial grossed me out!

That one ALWAYS grosses me out.

It's gross and stupid to boot!

tohostudios wrote:
Oh and you're absolutely right, three hours is waaaaay too long for RAW.

Between all the commercials and the recaps you could easily condense the show down to 90 minutes.

Yet when they have the chance to condense it to 90 minutes (Hulu version), they still have all the recaps. I still prefer watching it that way because I at least don't get the commercials. Last time I tried to watch a DVR recording of RAW, I got sick and tired of constantly forwarding through all the muck.

tohostudios wrote:
I've always liked Drew. WWE Creative misused his character so badly the first time around. That's the one good thing TNA has contributed to the business. They've occasionally allowed guys to show what they could do after WWE had given up on them.

Do you guys realize that now he's on RAW along with Jindroid, we have a possible reunion of 3MB! Just kidding, though I wouldn't put it past creative.

tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard

Apparently WWE thinks moving Borin' Corbin to RAW will make him more interesting. Good grief Vince, wake up and smell the boredom; the guy has the charisma of a sponge.

Not sure which is worse, him being on RAW or Rowley.

Smackdown!:

This treatment of Rusev is really pissing me off! The Rusev day chants increase in intensity every week and they STILL try to make English and Rusev heels! This is why WWE is missing the mark. They push to the moon those nobody wants to get pushed and bury those who the people want to get pushed. The only exception to this is AJ Styles but it's only a matter of time before they screw that up.

Page should never do comedy again, that was cringy!

Cass will feud with DB huh? I guess they can't just jump into a feud with the Miz. Not sure how this helps Cass as DB can't lose his first feud since his return and Cass losing his first feud since his return does him no good either. Unless Cass was perhaps hired by the Miz.

I find the Iconics' Australian accents to be quite annoying. I would normally like Australian accents but I suspect their voices are the problem. I hope they deliver in the ring because they aren't winning me over on the mic.

I couldn't help but find the R-Truth segment amusing despite the fact his presence on Smackdown! doesn't effect me one way or the other (i.e. I don't care-unless they bring back the "Little Jimmy" shtick).

I was hoping either TND or The Usos got traded so we don't have another match between the two. However, with The Bar and SAnitY being there, at least there will at least be a better selection of teams. The latter though means the rumor about Bray becoming the new leader is not happening.

Samoa Joe didn't seem to like the fact he was on Smackdown! I now it's his shtick to look constantly pissed off, but for some reason I got the vibe that he might actually be pissed (like Batista was when he went from RAW to Smackdown! years ago).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:02 am

Yeah, FF on the DVR sucks during Raw, too many commercials. I remember one time I actually fell asleep as I was FF. When I woke up a few minutes later it was already at the end of the show so I hit delete.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 am

And another wrestling loss, Paul Jones has died. You don't know who he was? I didn't either but he was the manager of The Powers Of Pain in the NWA. I assume he died the same day as Bruno.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 B84d4e8808c7fd2ca19b45194edf2dbb--wrestling-tag
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

I remember him. I think he had a managerial run in Fritz Von Erich's federation too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 3:10 pm

I don't know why, but I only vaguely remember Paul Jones. I recognize the name and he looks familiar, but beyond that....

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

OK I did some research.

I remember Paul Jones from the early days of wrestling on TBS.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:33 am

Our local news just interviewed Elias in studio; RAW is from St. Louis tonight. Elias was mostly in character. The only interesting thing that came out of the interview was that today is the 10th anniversary of his first-ever professional wrestling match. He must have started pretty young.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Damn, why is mush mouth Booker T back on RAW?

And as if I needed another reason to dislike Reigns, he just interrupted Lesnar and came to the ring wearing a "man bun".   Ugh.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 pm

I’m getting tired of Heyman’s rambling. I think I’ll end up ditching RAW very early tonight.

Last edited by akeldama on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: