Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Yeah, it’s a little bit better this way. I’m sure Jeff gets drafted.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

akeldama wrote:
THAT would be hilarious. Kinda like a Brother Love character?

I’m giving up NHL playoffs for this... and the Braves game too.

They've done that schtick before but I think it's been a while.  Have a wrestler behave like they're still the face they used to be even though they cheat and fans boo the crap outta them.  I think I'd like Bayley given that persona.

I could see doing the same thing with Bobby Roode.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 pm

That one guy from the Authors Of Pain is huge!

Did Cole say 6'4" and 330???  Good grief.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Roode needs an overhaul. I have never liked the Glorious schtick.

AOP has come a long way. They were green AF when they started.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 pm

That Skittles pox commercial grossed me out!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 pm

I mean that AoP guy isn't Strowman huge but at "only" 6'4" and carrying around 330 pounds I'd expect him to be flabbier than he looks; that's a lot of weight to be on that size frame unless it's mostly muscle.  Kind of hard to tell in that T shirt he wrestles in though.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 pm

akeldama wrote:
That Skittles pox commercial grossed me out!

That one ALWAYS grosses me out.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I mean that AoP guy isn't Strowman huge but at "only" 6'4" and carrying around 330 pounds I'd expect him to be flabbier than he looks; that's a lot of weight to be on that size frame unless it's mostly muscle.  Kind of hard to tell in that T shirt he wrestles in though.

They were both solid for a long time and now that one; Rezar seems to be leaning out a bit more and maintaining muscle mass and Akam is getting a little flabby.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm

I’ve said it before but I am sick and tired of the McMahons stepping on toes and interjecting themselves into everything.

DB vs Miz? YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 pm

10-man tag? Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Didn't Miz and company just come from Smackdown not too long ago????

This having guys wrestle only on certain shows is so stupid.  Just let everyone wrestle wherever since that's what ends up happening anyway.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Yes, Miz got to Raw not that long ago. I don’t mind the brand split as much as I hate 3 hours of Raw. It’s exhausting.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Oh please.  Not another goofy Hardy/Wyatt "compound match".  Please not that;  I'll watch 5 Bayley matches back to back if you spare me more of that stupidity.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 pm

What if Bayley became “Woken”?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Oh crap.  Here we go.

I just DO NOT understand why wrestling fans seem to think this "broken" character Matt Hardy came up with is the best creative invention in pro wrestling in years.  I didn't get it in TNA and it's even worse in WWE.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Wait. 

I just realized Wyatt and Hardy are on the same team!!!!!

Now I think I'm behind it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 pm

But Toho, how would you feel if Bayley became “Woken”?

Bray needs to eschew that meat cutter apron. Yes, I kinda figured you hadn’t realized that. Bray helped MH at WM.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

I think I'd like any kind of heel character Bayley took on provided she kept that same goofy entrance I've hated for so long. 

How's this for a scenario:

Cue Bayley's music.  She comes bouncing down the entrance to the ring, balloon men inflating on the way.  Crowd booing the whole time.  She tries to give a bandana or something to a little female "fan" (obviously a plant) who starts crying and turns to her parent's arms for protection.  Bayley continues to the ring oblivious.

C'mon, that's wrestling gold right there!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

I can see that. Creepy politician like.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Wow! 

Did I hear that right?  From now on all PPVs will be co-branded?  As in anybody can be on any PPV?

Then why bother with this stupid reallocation of talent at all???

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 pm

They did it because attendance for the Raw/SD only ppvs was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 pm

So does that mean that while both brands' wrestlers will be on all PPVS, they won't wrestle people from the opposing brands?

This is sooooo stupid!

Just give up on the brand split and put together matches people want to see between anybody on the roster.

WWE has enough talent on the roster that if they can't put together a compelling set of matchups people want to see every month or so then they have bigger problems than deciding who goes to what brand.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 pm

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly how it’s gonna be.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Eww... Kattie Wipedhard.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Oh and you're absolutely right, three hours is waaaaay too long for RAW.

Between all the commercials and the recaps you could easily condense the show down to 90 minutes.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: