Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

I normally like Heyman's promos but you're right, tonight was a lot of rambling on an on.  Almost like he was stalling because Reigns was late for his cue to come to the ring.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:40 pm

It's pretty telling when I find myself pulling for Elias over Roode.  Nothing agains Elias but I really hate Roode as a face.  Roode's character just needs to be a heel, plain and simple.   He sucks as a face without James Storm.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 pm

I think Storm will come to NXT again. I’ve always preferred Storm over Roode. I hated Roode for most of his career but now I just hate his gimmick.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:42 pm

These huge 6-infinity tag matches are a total waste.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 pm

I can't believe Elias got a win.  About time. 

Yeah, Roode's gimmick makes no sense.  How can someone so narcissistic and full of themselves be a face.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 pm

akeldama wrote:
These huge 6-infinity tag matches are a total waste.

I've never been a fan of mega multi person matches.  Battle Royals, Royal Rumbles, anything more than a 6 man tag...boring; there's not enough room for anything to happen.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Roode’s character reminds me of Richard Simmons for some reason.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

WTH?  When did Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt become a team????

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Since before WM pretty much. The Andre Battle Royal cemented it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:52 pm

Wow, I'm really out of the WWE loop apparently.  Not that I really care since IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

But the Cardinals are off today so I'm stuck watching this crap.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Yeah, I’m about to switch back to NHL playoffs soon...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 pm

I don't get Hardy and Bray being a face team, a heel team maybe but a face team?   They're both too odd to be good guys.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:02 pm

That’s the norm nowadays it seems.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Slimy Zygote? I’m out...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:25 pm

I NEVER thought I'd see the day when I'd root for Borin' Corbin but watching him beat up this Adam Rose wannabe No Way Jose is glorious.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Bliss’ promo was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:33 pm

It was!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Bliss's promo was hilarious and so were Stroman's shoulder tackles into KO.

Been watching The World's Greatest Royal Rumble (been a very good event-though with the historical significance, it means they made sure to put a lot of effort into it. No woman's match but that was expected for a country that just recently allowed them to start driving. Warning, sexist joke: They'll soon regret that Very Happy.
First match was HHH vs. Cena. This match was a very good match as should be expected from these two. Cena picks up a much needed win after getting squashed by Undertaker.

Second match was The Bar vs. Deleter Of Worlds (yes, that is the tag teams name) which saw the victory of Bray and Matt. Guess the Bar are staying on Smackdown.

Next was the cruiserweight match between Kalisto and Cedric Alexander: This match was incredible! The back and forth between the two were undescribable. Kalisto most certainly belongs in this division as he actually caught my eye instead of putting me to sleep. Alexander won this one.

This was followed by Mahal vs. Hardy for the U.S. title. Once again, Hardy wins as was to be expected.

Then a very intense ladder match between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, The Miz, and Samoa Joe which saw Rollins pick up the win.

Next was the casket match between Undertaker and "No Way Are We Going To Push Him" Rusev. If you don't know who won that, then you don't pay attention Very Happy. At least Rusev wasn't squashed and put up quite a fight (unlike Cena).

Styles vs. Nakamura was another good match (better than the WM one) which saw a double count out. Cheap way to have both guys save face to be sure.

Brock vs. Reigns was no better nor worse than their WM match but the end had me laughing my ass off. After trading finishers, Reigns goes for his 4th or 5th (lost count) spear... through the cage door! Technically this makes Lesnar the first to leave the cage and he retains. I was so sure Reigns was going to win but this was priceless!

The Royal Rumble is one I'm watching right now. DB is the first guy in the thing and (after nearly and hour) he's still in it. I know that if he does get eliminated, it's going to be somebody big (I just pray to God it ISN'T Corbin. No big surprises yet, just some NXT guys.

Addendum, Corbin got thrown out. Good! Right now Stroman is cleaning house (though DB is still in it).

Oh, earlier Titus went running to the ring, tripped, and dove right under the ring. So damn funny, the entire announce team was in stitches!

More as it unfolds before my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Stroman just threw Shane from the top turnbuckle right into the table! Twas a wicked spot!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:15 pm

I was wrong, Big Cass eliminated DB. Just him and Stroman who goes on to eliminate him! I was hoping For DB, but I'm quite OK with this!

If anyone has the Network and hasn't seen this yet, I recommend it. They really pulled through with this one!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Now we just need to get Braun the Universal Title.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Hilarious comment section quote in regards to The Greatest Royal Rumble:

Titus: Hey Lashley, we'd like you to join Titus Worldwide!

Lashley: You must be trippin'...

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:41 pm

Oh, I forgot the Usos vs. Bludgeon Brothers. The Brothers once again demolish them.

And a funny moment in the match. Rowan had his fists with an Uso head between them and Cole says, "A move made famous by the late, great Sgt. Slaughter."

Imagine Slaughter watching this at home:

Sarge: Honey?! (assuming he's married)
Wife: Yes dear?
Sarge: Did I die recently?
Wife: Not that I'm aware of.

lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:21 am

Did anyone call Cole on his gaffe?  That sounds like something Corey Graves wouldn't let get by.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Despite the lack of female matches on the card, apparently there was still something the Saudi government felt the need to apologize for:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/saudis-apologize-indecent-images-wrestling-event-54802982

One small step at a time I guess...

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: