Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:43 pm

I mentioned that I didn't notice Aiden English's shaved head during the Battle Royal. Well, that is because it wasn't shaved at that time. He shaved his head between appearances.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Thanks for the commentary DB; you save me the trouble of looking it up.  Laughing

You are most welcome! Very Happy

BTW, Nakamura apparently made his name as a heel in Japan. Also, Brock is back:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/941545-brock-lesnar-re-signs-wwe-next-title-defense-announced
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:16 pm

...And apparently WWE realizes the Smackdown roster is pathetically weak as they just ran a promo during tonight's RAW for the "Superstar Shakeup" which is apparently what they're calling the "draft" this year.  Geez, just give up the "brand split" already and let everyone on the roster wrestle on either show.  This doing a "draft" every 6 months or so is beyond tired especially since when it's convenient WWE ignores the brand split and lets people wrestle on either show anyway.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm

What's with all these new people on RAW?  First this Amber Moon person and now this No Way Jose Guy.

Or has a lot transpired on RAW since I stopped watching a couple weeks ago thanks to the beginning of baseball season (thank you MLB!).

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:37 am

I thought it was a pretty lackluster Raw and I bailed after the first hour.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:55 am

Oh and I might mention the No Way Jose gimmick looks an awful like the failed Adam Rose stuff.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Ember Moon and No Way Jose were NXT I believe

Bobby Lashley came back to WWE, Jeff Hardy came back as well....

I didnt see Raw but seems they threw alot into it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 am

I think I like the idea of Paige being the new smackdown GM
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:39 am

Addy wrote:
Ember Moon and No Way Jose were NXT I believe

Bobby Lashley came back to WWE, Jeff Hardy came back as well....

I didnt see Raw but seems they threw alot into it

They also debuted The Author's Of Pain (for those not in the know, imagine a Samoan Powers Of Pain/LOD without make-up) with Paul Ellering. Though after they crushed Rhyno and Slater, they dropped Paul leaving him staring at them in confusion. Pretty much saying that now that they finally got to the main roster, they no longer need him.

No Way Jose was the stupidest debut I've seen in some time. Basically a Latino Adam Rose who beat a jobber with just two moves. Undertaker had a longer match against Damien Demento in the inaugural RAW.

The Raw was fairly underwhelming but Kurt Angle delivered a jaw dropping surprise. When KO and Zayne were asking for a job, Angle said, "My tag team division is full right now... But I hear TNA is hiring.
lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Smackdown:

Page is the new GM as DB has become a full time wrestler.

Despite Rusev Day chants and despite the fact what we got would make a better PPV event, DB's first match is with AJ. Not complaining about the match, just that it would be better to save that one for a special occasion. Also, because neither can afford to lose in a match against each other, you just know Nakamura will interfere (I had this thought at the beginning of the show, I really did think that).

Rusev does get a shot at the number 1 contender match for the U.S. Title, but they decided to give us another bout between Mahal and Orton (nobody cared when it was for the Smackdown title, why the hell should we care when it's for a lesser title). Just continue to ignore the Rusev Day chants creative, I'm sure the fans will understand. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and speaking of Rusev, he will face the Undertaker in a casket match. So they can literally bury him!

Rene Young asked Nakamura why he did what he did at WM. "I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry for what I did." When Rene called bullshit on that, she asked him again: "Sorry, no speaka Engrish!" then he walked away. Really liking him like this!

An NXT woman duo come out to beat up Charlotte leading to a Carmella cash-in. Took several minutes before the referee called for the match despite Carmella yelling at him to cash it in. Hell, I was yelling at him, he acted like he didn't know what to do with the briefcase.

We had another Uso/New Day match. Please let the draft send one team away, enough of this shit! The Usos will face Bludgeon Brothers.

The match between AJ and DB was a high caliber match as was expected. Hold, counter hold, several pin attempts, several submission attempts, basically a wrestling clinic. A lot of chemistry between the two fan favorites. Of course as I foresaw, Nakamura interfered. Low blowed AJ at the start of the beatdown and at the end. I'm liking him as a heel, he was boring me as a face.

Not a bad Smackdown! really!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 pm

HA!

I didn't even bother watching so thanks for the recap DB.  As usual I was tuned in to the Cardinal game.

But I need to see the Nakamura heel character; I just plain like that guy.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:25 am

Wonder if it is time for Vince to step away? I think he is a little out of touch. The latest word is he wants to push Boring Corbin and continue to push Roman. These are 2 guys that the fans just do not get behind at all.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, out of all the non-main event talent in WWE right now, Vince McMahon is still highest on Baron Corbin as a future major player. The plan last year following WrestleMania was to give Corbin his new music and go heavy with him, but Vince didn’t pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 am

Corbin is just plain boring and has zero charisma. Roman might actually get over if they turned him heel; people enjoy booing him so much that it might be a smart move to just turn him.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:05 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Corbin is just plain boring and has zero charisma.  Roman might actually get over if they turned him heel; people enjoy booing him so much that it might be a smart move to just turn him.

Agreed! Corbin is neither charismatic nor intimidating (no matter how much they try to make him so) and Roman is not cut out to be the face of the company in his present state.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 pm

hahahaha.

Jindroid becomes the first wrestler to switch sides and join RAW and promptly loses the US title to Jeff Hardy.

I don't like Hardy at all but I hate Jindroid so this cracks me up.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Mitts Toho vs Sushi Stanks. Fun...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Go Stanks!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 pm

So many damn commercials. After this week I’m back to just keeping up with the rivalries during PPV recaps.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Although I keep saying it; if they were to turn Bayley full-on heel I think I could get behind it as long as they keep the same cheesy entrance and have her behave like nothing has changed.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 pm

akeldama wrote:
So many damn commercials. After this week I’m back to just keeping up with the rivalries during PPV recaps.

I'm only watching this week because the Cardinals were "winter-ed out" in Chicago.  The game time wind chill was supposed to be in the 20s so thankfully the Cubs postponed the game.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 pm

THAT would be hilarious. Kinda like a Brother Love character?

I’m giving up NHL playoffs for this... and the Braves game too.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Sushi applies the Stank Basement.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 pm

I like the Riot Squad.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 pm

I like the Riott Squad too. I hope Sanity gets called up to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:42 pm

At least they're not doing that stupid "draft" this time.  They're just saying "so and so is now on RAW".

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: