Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 pm

You know, I've never really liked UT.  His schtick is just too...schticky, even for professional wrestling.  Even now, coming out reprising his famous gimmick and doing his catchphrases, I kept thinking "Shut up and get on with the show."

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Dibiase's laugh is still priceless.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 pm

UT was my favorite for a long time until I realized how much of a company man he is. I appreciate that in him for a lot of reasons but not to the point he let vinny end his streak. That’s one thing that I felt shoulda n vet ended and yeah, his schtick is definitely old hat.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Still love the APA and DiBiase. Especially that laugh.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Hope they bring Lilian. I don’t know why but I’m warm for her form.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 pm

You can tell Booker is missing the ring.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Gonna have to dvr it. Getting sleepy and gotta get up early. Supposed to be a match or two from Manhattan Center. Hope Miz wins the IC title back tonight.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Well come back and let us know what you think, mike.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm

I knew Miz would win. I’m happy! I wonder if he’s getting suspended.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 pm

I was glad Miz won too.  And glad he ditched that stupid haircut

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 pm

I'll give Jason Jordan this much, he sure gets a lot of heat.  Even I hate him.  Can't wait until he turns total heel.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Enzo facing serious charges:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/916927-enzo-amore-suspended-by-wwe-after-recent-sexual-assault-allegations
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 2:55 pm

WWE just fired him.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/23/wwe-fires-enzo-amore-in-wake-of-rape-allegations/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm

That anniversary RAW was disappointing.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe more interviews with some of the old timers or something but the whole thing just seemed "phoned in".  Except for the video montages; as usual those were great.  WWE has always been great with video packages.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Here’s a vid of a guy with proof Enzo is innocent.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Wow.  I couldn't make it to 4 minutes of that kid rambling on before I wanted to beat the crap out of him.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm

I skipped to the 7th minute where he talks about it.

Also: http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2018/01/enzo-amore-reportedly-backstage-at-raw.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Quote :
Enzo was accused of rape earlier that day on social media, and WWE suspended him hours later stating that they have "zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault." WWE ended up releasing Enzo earlier today.

I think there's more to it than that.  I know that a lot of companies can just fire an employee with no actual reason but most don't do it unless there's good reason.  And some apparent bimbo complaining about Amore's behavior isn't enough for WWE to fire him IMO.  I think it was just the last straw in a long list of events where Enzo is being an asshole and since the whole harassment thing is so hot right now WWE took advantage and did what they've wanted to do for a while now.

How do you think this would have played out if you replaced Enzo with Roman Reigns in this scenario?  I'm not saying Enzo didn't deserve to be fired but that it wasn't just because of this.  WWE is using this incident as cover.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:21 pm

hahaha!

Corey Graves strikes again.  As I'm watching The New Day apparently set to team with Bobby Roode with Roode coming out to his "Glorious" theme and New Day dancing and singing along, I'm thinking WTF does Roode have in common with these idiots.  And Graves comes out with:

"With New day trying to hog the spotlight from Roode they should change the lyrics to Roode's entrance music to "Gloryhogs".

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Now that was hilarious. Graves is why I watch. The belt on the outside of the robe??? Looks stupid.

Honestly, SD has been better than RAW 25.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Oh and I watch for Rusev too and AJ.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Damn. Why made SD so good at first was the fact that Shane and DB hardly made any appearances but now all they do is show up. Especially Shane.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Whew. So obviously AJ is winning this Sunday because he lost tonight.  It would be really stupid to take the title off AJ and "split it" between KO and Zayne but for a while there I thought they'd actually do it.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That anniversary RAW was disappointing.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe more interviews with some of the old timers or something but the whole thing just seemed "phoned in".  Except for the video montages; as usual those were great.  WWE has always been great with video packages.

It was pretty "meh" to be sure. The worst part was when they "Ascensioned" the Revival. They were one of the hottest teams in NXT and they lose to The Club in about five minutes. I guess that one guy's injury (can't remember which one was injured) soured creative on them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:43 am

akeldama wrote:
Well come back and let us know what you think, mike.

Finally had a chance to watch it (while Smackdown was on). My thoughts:

Nice to see Mean Gene but he was limited to about one line. Come on!

I think it was a bad idea to have 2 locations. Would have actually been cool if they just did the whole show from the Manhattan Center.

Alexa looked so small next to Charlotte. Is she really that short or is Charlotte that tall? Either way it made Alexa look that much cuter WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 61896

Nice to see the old timers but they had very little for them to do. And with Bogeyman in full costume why not have him in a match?

The whole ending was kind of pointless.

It was good to see Jordan get heat but I'd rather see Roman get the heat.

Also glad Miz won the IC title back. Good for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: