Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Man, Dana Brooke is on the right side of thick...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 pm

This whole episode of RAW has been really lame IMO. Except for the Asuka/Nia Jax match; that was really entertaining.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 pm

akeldama wrote:

I find her appearance really weird. One second she can look like a fatass man in drag but the next second she looks pretty hot.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I find her appearance really weird.  One second she can look like a fatass man in drag but the next second she looks pretty hot.

Laughing very hard sick
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:
This whole episode of RAW has been really lame IMO.  Except for the Asuka/Nia Jax match; that was really entertaining.

Looking forward to that match. THey had a good match in NXT. So far it does suck and I have no hopes for next week. I am liking the Braun segments.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Okay the semi being tipped over was a stupid segment. It had the movie effects of the Arnold ‘Conan’ movies.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I find her appearance really weird.  One second she can look like a fatass man in drag but the next second she looks pretty hot.

Laughing very hard sick

Exactly!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 pm

And now it's time for...

"Hello, I am Elias..."

They really need to advance this schtick because it's getting too repetitive.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Lol! The part where Booker threw Cole in Braun’s path was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Elias is why I watch RAW.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 pm

But it's getting boring.  

Come out with a spotlight.  Greet the crowd.  Start a song insulting the crowd or an upcoming opponent, cue interruption.

Oh crap, now they have Elias shilling The Miz???

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Yeah, the interruptions are definitely old. They need to let him do more of his Drifter schtick.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 pm

The Miz? I can’t wait till I’m there. I’m on Asuka vs Nia.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm

That match is excellent. The ending is a copout but the match itself is good.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm

OMG... Alexa...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Oh yeah, and there's that. Laughing very hard

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:04 pm

Man, Toho. I felt heartbeats where I didn’t think possible. Hahaha!

I like how they are covering up Jason Jordan being hurt.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Enzo checking out Alexa as she walked away while he’s supposed to be there for Nia is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:06 pm

is Jordan legit hurt? That's too bad for him because he's been rapidly rising on the Toho Hate-O-Meter which I assume is Creative's intention. He's just so hateable playing a face.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Yeah he’s legit hurt but I haven’t found out how exactly and I used to like American Alpha until about a month into their main roster call up. I like JJ cuz I love to hate him. He’s almost as irritating as Coachman.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Yep, JJ is definitely "hateable". I always want him to get his ass kicked.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 pm

If they make a UT vs Cena match for WM I’m gonna be disgusted. It’s time for UT to retire. Especially after last year.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:19 pm

The only role UT should have in wrestling anymore is maybe as a manager. I think it might be cool to have him sort of be like Paul Bearer and manage his "brother" Kane. Maybe as an homage to Bearer.

UT definitely has a mind for the business and if he wants to continue being in it as an onscreen personality why not try manager. Especially since we don't really have those anymore; it might seem "fresh".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Wow. The Absolution chick beat Banks??? Either they really want to push her or they've soured on Sasha Banks.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:23 pm

Yeah, he definitely would be great pretty much anywhere else.

These handicap matches are happening way too much lately and I’ve never liked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: