Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:24 pm

I heard they have soured on Sasha just like they soured on your babe Mitt Face. Especially since she retired Paige.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 pm

I think Sasha just needs to go back to being a heel.

Mitt Face on the other hand sucks regardless...

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Wow. You can see Sasha didn’t wanna jump and take that loss. Mitts Toho would be a great heel manager I think.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:28 pm

You like Woken Matt, Toho?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Nope.  I thought this schtick was stupid in TNA and my opinion hasn't changed.  I don't understand why the wrestling universe thinks this gimmick is so great.

I will give Matt credit for thinking it up though. As I understand it this was all his idea.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

I liked it in TNA because it was different and the skits were different and the promos and his vocabulary made it entertaining.

Glansberg for HOF?! Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

I find the "Broken" interviews and promos to be way more entertaining than the actual matches.

And the only HoF Goldberg belongs in is the "Toho Christmas Movie Hall Of Fame".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Ok, this Goldberg crap is dragging on way too long. Time for me to go to bed.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Yes. The promos and skits are what made the gimmick good. Is King Kong Bundy in the HOF?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Alright, Toho, Have a good day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 am

Another week without Raw and I haven't missed it. However, I may have to tune in to the 25th Ann. Special just to see who shows up. And rumors are they are setting it up just like 1993.

– The Manhattan Center in New York City released several $425 tickets for the Raw 25th Anniversary show this weekend. The Raw 25 show takes place on January 22nd will air from two NYC locations, the Manhattan Center Grand Ballroom and the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. According to Pwinsider (via wrestlinginc.com), WWE is planning on having the Manhattan Center look as close to the original 1993 look as possible.

So that sounds pretty cool.

As for Matt I like the Broken/Woken character but I think it will get old fast in WWE without matches at his house. When he first started the character he was on Talk Is Jericho and did the entire podcast in character hahaha was as cool listen.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Watching Smackdown. Just saw Jinder Mahal beat Xavier Woods. No, no steroids in Mahal at all. Gynecomastia anyone?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:35 pm

I was really hoping X would win it all. Now for sure it’s Juicer Mahal vs Roode in the finale.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Just can’t get into WWE Roode. It took quite a while for me to like him in TNA too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:51 pm

I liked him as part of Beer Money in TNA but I'm having trouble getting into this "Glorious" character in WWE too. For one thing, he sure looks and acts like a heel but we're supposed to cheer for him.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Roode definitely has the in-ring acumen but he’s one wrestler to that would really look good with a heel manager the likes of Mr. Fuji.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:58 pm

So last night RAW brought back the Curb Stomp, renamed it the Blackout and all on MLK Jr. Day. Stay classy, Vinny...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Am I just used to it now or is something missing from Naomi's entrance? I remember it being a lot "flashier" before.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 pm

akeldama wrote:
Lol! The part where Booker threw Cole in Braun’s path was hilarious!

Laughed my ass off at that! However, they acted like that never even happened which makes me wonder if it might have been off script.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 am

akeldama wrote:
Roode definitely has the in-ring acumen but he’s one wrestler to that would really look good with a heel manager the likes of Mr. Fuji.

Agreed, Fuji and Roode would be awesome. I like Bobby, glad he ended up winning but I missed Smackdown, read the reports this morning.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:22 pm

That whole opening segment to the 25th anniversary RAW was so predictable yet still so fun.   Just having Stone Cold back in the ring reminded me of how much fun RAW used to be on a weekly basis.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Yep 25 min in and still the same. More McMahon patting each other on the backs. Good to see Steve again. Hoping to see some old school wrestlers before I lose interest.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Damn, I despise Coach!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Agreed about the opening segment.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Cena vs UT i bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: