Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:57 pm

He’s pretty good at ad libs so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an Elias original. The match just ended for me and stupid crowd saying it was boring. That’s the old school style and I enjoyed it. I hate how lately Cena’s matches are him losing the whole match only to win in the last minute or so.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:00 pm

You haven't missed much. The women's match is OK but other than that it's just been your typical RAW timewaster IMO. A whole lotta nuthin' goin' on.

In fact I'm about ready to cash in. This isn't interesting enough to keep me awake.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Damn. That bad? One thing I will say is it’s pathetic how they book The Shield. When Roman was out they found replacements but now that Dean is out they don’t even show a modicum of solidarity.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Wow. Borin' Corbin sure hasn't gotten any more interesting since the last time I saw him. You have to be pretty bland to make a match with Bobby Roode be boring but he's doing it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Well at least Roode won.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 8:47 pm

akeldama wrote:
He’s pretty good at ad libs so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an Elias original. The match just ended for me and stupid crowd saying it was boring. That’s the old school style and I enjoyed it. I hate how lately Cena’s matches are him losing the whole match only to win in the last minute or so.

Yeah, Elias was given the Damien Sandow treatment. He got Sandowed. Very Happy

akeldama wrote:
Damn. That bad? One thing I will say is it’s pathetic how they book The Shield. When Roman was out they found replacements but now that Dean is out they don’t even show a modicum of solidarity.

Exactly. Also giving Anakin Skywalker and Seth Rollins the tag titles doesn't make sense to me.

I understand Toho, it was a pretty forgettable Raw.

Smackdown!:

With the reaction Rusev is getting lately, they need to utilize it. However, their history with his character doesn't give me much hope.

Glad we aren't going to see New Day vs. The Useless again. They are like Sami vs. Owens; enough! That's why I'm glad Sami went heel and reunited with Owens.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't understand why Rusev is all of a sudden getting babyface reactions to his "Happy Rusev Day" schtick. I must have missed something.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't understand why Rusev is all of a sudden getting babyface reactions to his "Happy Rusev Day" schtick.  I must have missed something.

No, you haven't missed anything. I'm not sure of why it's happening either. Maybe because of how he sells it. Rusev looks like he's having the time of his life with it. It could be his enthusiasm is wearing off on people.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I don't understand why Rusev is all of a sudden getting babyface reactions to his "Happy Rusev Day" schtick.  I must have missed something.

No, you haven't missed anything. I'm not sure of why it's happening either. Maybe because of how he sells it. Rusev looks like he's having the time of his life with it. It could be his enthusiasm is wearing off on people.

Then maybe it's because WWE audiences are smarter than Vince and Creative give them credit for and they can recognize a potentially huge star who has been repeatedly misused and punished in the booking because of things that have nothing to do with wrestling.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Then maybe it's because WWE audiences are smarter than Vince and Creative give them credit for and they can recognize a potentially huge star who has been repeatedly misused and punished in the booking because of things that have nothing to do with wrestling.

Could very well be!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 2:30 pm

I understand not letting blading go on or not letting blood be seen on TV, but this is just pathetic IMO:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/911943-wwe-toronto-main-event-between-roman-reigns-samoa-joe-stopped-due-to-blood#/slide/1
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 am

Is it me or is Daniel Bryan turning into a real douche style toolbag?

Routing or AJ at the Rumble

But lets discuss the Women's royal rumble, any speculation on who is going to win? My wife's cousin heard this is how they are going to bring Ronda Rousey in, shes signed a deal and is at the performance center training this will be interesting... if this is true my money is on her if not then Charolette or Trish (if she makes good on her implication of being in it)
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:22 pm

I hadn't heard that the Rousey signing was official.  She should make a great competitor if they do it right.  She's a natural heel (although they'll probably push her as a face at first).  She used to love to make UFC fans boo her.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Asuka will win and win the title and her undefeated streak will end when she fights Rousey.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 pm

My money is on Asuka.

Anyone watch Smackdown? I'm tired of the Useless being champs (their new characters are a vast improvement over their previous ones but I still find them annoying). When Gable and Sheldon "won" the championships I thought finally they were going to build up another team. Then the ref came in and I knew it was a psyche out. The moment the match was continued, I knew the Useless already won. My hope is that they build the Bludgeon Brothers up and have them wipe the floor with them.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 pm

I watched SD but I can’t say I wanted Gable and Shelton to win. I do like Gable but I don’t like Shelton like I thought I would like in the past. As far as the Bludgeon Brothers I like both wrestlers especially Harper and I like them as a tag team but their gimmick and name is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 am

I forgot bout Asuka, while i Want Charolette to win they will prob keep Asuka's streak intact

Rousey would make a good heel I think but yeah I had heard shes been training and I thought i read it somewhere on wrestlezone but memory is foggy atm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 9:08 am

I was just scouring the wrestling rags and discovered that New Japan has signed Chris Jericho.  He just wrestled on their Wrestle Kingdom 12 show.   That's a pretty nice coup for NJPW.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:19 pm

I still haven't watched wrestling in a few months now but I still enjoy reading the news. Some of you guys will be glad to hear this:

– According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio (via wrestlingnewssource.com), it appears that WWE has given up on Bayley. Here is what Meltzer had to say about the former women’s champion and NXT standout…

They have already given up on her. And they’ve given up on her a long long time ago. When they’re gonna protect Mickie James over you, when Mickie James was brought in to be a filler to lose on the roster, that just tells you. The dice has been cast with her already
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Well this sucks:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/915035-breaking-paige-reportedly-done-as-an-in-ring-wwe-performer#/slide/1

Poor girl, to be so young and have your career end.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 pm

That's a shame.  She's good on the mic and good in the ring.  She should become a manager.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 am

Damn that really sucks Poor girl
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 am

That is such a drag! I always liked Paige and it seemed like she was just finding her footing in life and in wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Seriously? We start tonight's RAW with a phony firing of Bron Strowman? C'mon, nobody takes these firing angles seriously anymore.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 pm

I’ve been helping my wife babysit so I am behind on everything today. I just finished lifting and just started RAW. I HATE segments that feature the bulbous bodyguards that always get their asses kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: