Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Nattie is the Ziggler of the Women’s Division. She truly tries to act like Owen Hart whom I also didn’t like.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Bros will win.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 pm

No prediction needed for this match.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Team KO for the win. Too much Shane nowadays.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Sami and Owens with an assist by DB is my prediction.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:36 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Eyup!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Like anybody with an actual love of wrestling, I want AJ to retain his belt. However, in the pre-show, both commentators predicted AJ which leads me to say Jindroid gets the belt back. I hope to God I am wrong on that.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm

I agree Jindroid will win but that’s stupid especially losing to HHH recently.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Feels good to be wrong!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Yeah it does. C- PPV overall IMO.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 11:06 pm

akeldama wrote:
Yeah it does. C- PPV overall IMO.

I guess I can give it the same. It wasn't epoch making but not the worst PPV either.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 pm

So Tom Zenk passed away? Wonder what happened.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:01 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
So Tom Zenk passed away? Wonder what happened.

Not sure, Wrestlezone (where I normally get wrestling news) has not mentioned it at all.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:36 pm

RAW has been as lame as usual with guys coming out and making their own matches. I'm starting to feel like Mike and I'm about ready to say screw this crap. Too bad Spring Training is still more than 4 months away; man once baseball season starts I am sooooo outta this WWE shit.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Only thing that was good was the Elias segment. Especially when he snubbed Mitt Face. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Sorry I missed that.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 am

tohostudios wrote:
Sorry I missed that.

Here's the full segment. There's a truncated version but the full version is definitely worth watching. He was the saving grace of RAW. This version is still somewhat truncated but just the entrance music.

Truncated version:

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Nothing yet on Tom Zenk

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/tom-zenk-dead-dies/#.Wjq9Od9MHqA
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:21 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Sorry I missed that.

Here's the full segment. There's a truncated version but the full version is definitely worth watching. He was the saving grace of RAW. This version is still somewhat truncated but just the entrance music.

Truncated version:

lol!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Somehow when Elias started playing finally I think he purposely lifted his middle finger more than he needed to. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Former WWE and WCW star Tom Zenk passed away on Saturday, December 9th at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale, Minnesota. He was 59 years old.

The death of "The Z Man" were revealed this weekend as The Star Tribune in Minneapolis published his obituary.

Zenk first worked with WWE in 1986 and 1987, then WCW from 1989-1994. He was a NWA United States Tag Team Champion, a WCW TV Champion, a WCW World Six-Man Tag Team Champion and a NWA United States Tag Team Champion. Zenk was also known for attending high school in Robbinsdale along with Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Nikita Koloff, John Nord, Barry Darsow and Brady Boone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Didn’t seem like Monday so I forgot about RAW. Funny how Elias said WWE stood for
“Walk With Elias”. Lol!

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Let’s see if Elias gets hear from Vinny for acknowledging the CM Punk chants.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:53 pm

akeldama wrote:
Didn’t seem like Monday so I forgot about RAW. Funny how Elias said WWE stood for
“Walk With Elias”. Lol!

Yeah I wonder if he came up with that or if Creative wrote it for him. Great line.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: