Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm glad baseball season started because now I can go back to mostly ignoring WWE entirely.  I still check the dirtsheets to see what's going on but I don't actually have to subject myself to watching the week to week lack of logic or worse, complete inanity of the storylines.  

And best of all I don't have to see Mitt Face anymore!  \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:

And best of all I don't have to see Mitt Face anymore!  \'arry \'eadbanger

Think again. This is the look she gives you because of that comment.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Bayley.0.0
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:32 pm

lol! lol! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Literally!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Ya know, as I was typing "Mitt Face" in that comment I started wondering if maybe there was a dual meaning to that moniker.  I mean it started as "face like a first baseman's mitt".

But...

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 1romney

Huh..huh...?  "Mitt" face???

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:40 pm

lol! I almost coined her "Mitt Bayley" on Monday night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Looking at those two pics she could easily be his daughter.  lol!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:52 pm

I have to admit I'm going to miss the match by match commentary that's been going on in this thread the last several weeks. 

I'll still chime in when I catch something on either Raw or Smackdown or go back to the "full monty" if the Cardinals have an off day on a Monday or Tuesday but I've had a blast in this thread lately.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:

That. Is. Scary.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:08 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

That. Is. Scary.

C'mon, why do you think she goes by just one name?

Would you want to be known as "Bayley Romney"?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I have to admit I'm going to miss the match by match commentary that's been going on in this thread the last several weeks. 

I'll still chime in when I catch something on either Raw or Smackdown or go back to the "full monty" if the Cardinals have an off day on a Monday or Tuesday but I've had a blast in this thread lately.

Yeah, it's been a total blast and I've finally found some footing on these boards after all these years. I'll keep watching it and NHL. I won't watch MLB until the post season and I plan on being in the studio recording more than I have been too.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

That. Is. Scary.

C'mon, why do you think she goes by just one name?

Would you want to be known as "Bayley Romney"?

Haha! Mitt Face vs Godzilla. What a campaign!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:18 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, it's been a total blast and I've finally found some footing on these boards after all these years. I'll keep watching it and NHL. I won't watch MLB until the post season and I plan on being in the studio recording more than I have been too.

I didn't know you recorded music.  What kind do you play?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:23 pm

[quote="tohostudios"][quote="akeldama"]
tohostudios wrote:

I didn't know you recorded music.  What kind do you play?

Doom & Stoner but with more of a Punk song length a lot of the times. Kinda my thing. I write lyrics and play 8 and 6 string guitars and bass when I have to. I'll PM you an instrumental demo of a song I recorded in October. We're working through some copyright stuff at the moment.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Cool.  I look forward to hearing it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Cool.  I look forward to hearing it.
Check your PM.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:38 am

My new job keeps me working late (getting mad overtime right now) but I still catch the hulu version of WWE shows. Playing catch up here:

akeldama wrote:
UT wanted to retire after WM28 but Vinny talked him into staying longer. I'd say UT had the right time frame to retire. Too bad he's such a company man at times.

Also, someone from WCPW pointed out that Roman is the company's choice so it makes sense the Undertaker was willing to lay down for him as the guy that retired him.

It's kind of bitter sweet for me with his retirement. When I first got into wrestling (mainly WWF), after I went through WM 3-6 and started watching it in real time it was the exact time Undertaker debuted. Which means my entire life as a pro wrestling fan grew side by side with his legacy.

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I don't know who these guys who are challenging New Day are but I hope they clobber New Day. I've really grown tired of the New Day schtick.

That's Dash and Dawson aka The Revival. They are the ones I wanted you to see, they are very much in the vein of The Minnesota Wrecking Crew.

Yeah, they definately have a old school feel to them (that one guy even looks like a young Arn). I haven't actually seen them until now, but I hear them and another old school type team in NXT have torn down the house several times.

The Nakamura debut was kind of.... odd. However, loved the music! May have to find an MP3 of that.

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:08 am

I like Shinsuke's entrance music too. Funny is at first he wasn't sold on it. Check out Asuka's theme too, very much inspired by 21st Century Schizoid Man.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:53 pm

I liked Nakamura's entrance music too.  it's oddly entrancing.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:53 am

This is pretty cool,

The very last one is the best as it really surprises the guy at the end who has a ROCK tattoo.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
"Emma"?  Just "Emma"?  After months and months and months of "Emmalina" we get "Emma"????
WTH?
akeldama wrote:
I think "Emma" is the wrestler alter ego of Emmalina. Mitt Face is getting serenaded like she did in NXT.
I read she was dating Zach Ryder (but not anymore?), and supposedly Vince doesn't much like Ryder, so maybe that was the punishment of her not being on live tV after her injury until now?
She kicked ass. Brought a smile to my face when she said she wanted Bayley in the ring because Emma (Tenille Tayla) had left before she had a chance to wrestle Bayley (Davina Rose) in SHIMMER.

akeldama wrote:
Sending AJ to RAW just shows the favoritism Vince shows to RAW and Staph. I knew Angle was gonna be RAW GM.

You don't want to see 'the Bullet Club' reunited?
Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, AJ Styles , Finn Bálor might now all be on one show.
This could be massive like DX, if they are allowed to be more humorous, and I wish they would bring in Gallows' wife, Amber O'Neal, she is a great hilarious character in every match I seen so far. She comes off as a babyface at first, then turns into a whiny heel.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:26 pm

A former tag team champion and Smackdown! superstar has been let go:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/825387-former-tag-team-champion-released

What a shame, he had such potential. Rolling Eyes

Wonder where that leaves Aiden English? Rumor is he's going to get a singles push, but apart from being married to a Guerrero, I'm not sure what they see in him (keep in mind that I don't watch NXT). Then again, it's not like Vaudvillains were going to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Steroid Mahal, I'm sorry, Jinder, had responded to the steroid accusations:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/826349-wwe-star-reacts-to-accusations-of-steroid-use-who-were-the-most-googled-names-during-wrestlemania-cody-rhodes-in-action-tonight
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:01 pm

R-I-I-I-I-I-ght....Because proper dieting always makes your arms look like roadmaps.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
R-I-I-I-I-I-ght....Because proper dieting always makes your arms look like roadmaps.

I know, typical for someone like that to deny it. I remember Big Pappa Dump vehmeately denied steroid use. Their respect for our intelligence is quite insulting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: