Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 pm

KO's always been gold too. I see he's back to his NXT persona which is good but damn, I miss his humorous side. I didn't realize he could be funny as all get out.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Joe and Owens was a great rivalry in NXT.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 pm

akeldama wrote:
I'm not there yet but you think KO's going to SD!? I think AJ will go to RAW soon... damn...

They need to do something with AJ because he's pretty much exhausted his feud possibilities on SD.  Honestly I could get into another feud with Cena if they'd book the thing correctly (i.e. no SuperCena); the matches between those two guys were great.  But they'd have to give AJ the ultimate victory at the end which of course would never happen.  So put him on Raw and see what happens.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:08 pm

akeldama wrote:
Joe and Owens was a great rivalry in NXT.

So naturally they're now a team on RAW

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Uh oh. 

"Staph" just booked Nia vs my "favorite" wrestler.  This has "bulls**t" written all over it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Uh oh. 

"Staph" just booked Nia vs my "favorite" wrestler.  This has "bulls**t" written all over it.

It definitely does, watch "From the neck down" Banks interfere.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

"Liver" Majal needs to lay off the roids and clenbuterol.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:16 pm

OMG. 

Q: Could New Day get more lame?
A: Hell yes.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:19 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Put Kofi and Woods in the CWD or take them off TV for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Well, as much as I originally liked the whole Enzo and Cass schtick, I'm so ready for it to be over.  I hope Cesaro and Sheamus beat the hell out of that little "Who-ville"-looking idiot and send him to 205 Live where he belongs.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Well if that promo doesn't prove that Cass doesn't need Enzo, I don't know what will.

Great analogies with March Madness.  The guy can definitely talk.  Cut loose the dead weight and let him go solo already.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I totally agree, Cass still has it but Enzyte needs to go.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:33 pm

And the thing is Cass can still keep his persona. It's still fresh but maybe cuz he's less talkative.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 pm

I still like the team of Sheamus and Cesaro but something is lacking.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:37 pm

I think one thing they need is some good double team moves like the Hart Foundation, The Russians, Minnesota Wrecking Crew, etc.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 pm

So it's UT vs Reigns at WM????

Why?  We all know who is winning that one.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 pm

akeldama wrote:
I think one thing they need is some good double team moves like the Hart Foundation, The Russians, Minnesota Wrecking Crew, etc.  

I sort of like that they're a "dysfunctional" team Foley just threw together; they shouldn't function like a "well-oiled" tag team.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I sort of like that they're a "dysfunctional" team Foley just threw together; they shouldn't function like a "well-oiled" tag team.

Never looked at it that way, good point. UT is gonna pass the torch and honestly he needs to even if it's to RR.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Of course Jinder-vitis was gonna lose. I hate the Superman Punch, I even hate hearing Cole say it.

The UT mind game shtick is past it's stay fresh date.

Last edited by akeldama on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Yeah I'm really torn over this UT/Reigns match.

UT needs to just hang it up already but not to this guy.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 pm

I agree but yet he does need to call it a career so better now than later.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 pm

akeldama wrote:
Of course Jinder-vitis was gonna lose. I hate the Superman Punch, I even hate hearing Cole say it.

The UT mind game shtick is past it's stay fresh date.

I agree on both counts. 

That's why I was totally surprise a couple week ago when I was watching UFC on Fox and they called a "Superman punch".  Apparently that's a real move in UFC. 

And Jinder-steroid monkey has long outlived his usefulness.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:56 pm

C'mon.  Shawn Michaels?

I can't believe I want RR to punch Michaels.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 pm

I knew it was a legit name and move in the UFC and I'd even be ok with it in the WWE but who should be the one to do it? Not RR but maybe Corbin should since he at least has the MMA background or better yet, Rusev.

I thought the same thing. Every time HBK comes out for this purpose it comes off as a Ward Cleaver pep talk
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 pm

lol!

Strowman blasts RR going back up the ramp and the crowd starts chanting "Thank you Strowman!"

Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: