Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:36 pm

To Roman's credit, he played off the crowd SPECTACULARLY. I haven't seen a worker run with that much heat in a long time.

Someone on a pro-wrestling board said, and I quote, "That's Johnny Valentine era heat"
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 pm

Never saw Johnny Valentine except for on YouTube but now I'm curious to see the kind of heat he drew.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Balor ot Dillinger will team up with Rollins and maybe if it's the former he'll turn on Rollins since he injured him.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
To Roman's credit, he played off the crowd SPECTACULARLY. I haven't seen a worker run with that much heat in a long time.

Someone on a pro-wrestling board said, and I quote, "That's Johnny Valentine era heat"

I think Reigns' heat isn't the "good heat". People legitimately hate him because the WWE keeps cramming him down our throats. That's why I don't think he'd be over as a heel either. People are just sick and tired of him and it doesn't matter what role he plays. He needs to just go away for awhile and come back with some kind of fresh schtick.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 pm

And thankfully Jindroid lost to Zayne. Can't stand Zayne either but my Jindroid tolerance is lower so there ya go...

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:48 pm

We gotta find a good name for Zayn.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 pm

akeldama wrote:

Does the Lucky Charms leprechaun have a name? That would be perfect.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

And there it is...Balor into this mess.

Damn. I don't like it. I love Finn Balor's gimmick; ever since NJPW. And now he's playing second fiddle to Rollins.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Does the Lucky Charms leprechaun have a name?  That would be perfect.

I think it's Lucky.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 pm

I have never liked Balor, not even in NJPW. I think I hate him more than anyone else. He draws Mitt Face hate from me.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Balor has a face that looks like he's constantly suffering from the throes of dysentery.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I like his Demon King character.  Although I liked him as Prince Devitt in NJPW too.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:00 pm

I'll say this much, he and Joe had an excellent feud in NXT.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:07 pm

The "Wave"? At a RAW event? In 2017????

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Right?! They seem to have done the wave every RAW after WM from what I can remember.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 pm

And with that this is Johnny Fever with WKRP signing off...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 pm

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2017/04/goldberg-farewell-speech-after-raw-went.html?m=1

Goldberg says farewell after RAW goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:11 am

I thought Roman played to the crowd well, What I loved in the amt I saw of Raw last night was I got to see the Hardys kick ass and Kurt Angle back on WWE TV.

I dont think theres any real team today that is in the same caliber (yet) as the Hardys, Edge and Christian and the Dudley's IMO they wrote the book on Tag Team or at least took it to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:00 pm

WrestlingInc.com reports that it was originally believed that Lesnar would appear at the event to defend the title. He’s featured in promotional material for the event, but it appears to no longer be the case. Additionally, Lesnar is also not being advertised for any of the Raw events heading into Payback. Recent listings that were just added for the event include new Raw GM Kurt Angle, the Raw tag team champions The Hardy Boyz, and Finn Balor. But there’s still no talk of Lesnar appearing.

Currently, Lesnar is not advertised for the first Raw after Payback in Sacramento either. The expected main event for next year’s WrestleMania is Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 pm

I think its too early to gauge the next wrestlemania's card just me though

Just because Lesnar is not advertised doesnt mean he wont show. Right now he's not really a hot ticket. That would be The Hardys and Kurt Angle and Finn Balor with Brock as the Universal Champ I am sure he will be appearing at some point.

What bout this "shakeup" next week? I suspect its a draft they used to do it right after WM when they last tried the brand split.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 pm

I hope it's a "re-draft" because the matchups on both shows have gotten REALLY stale.

And I keep asking the question but I've yet to hear an answer: wasn't part of the appeal of the brand split supposed to be the special attraction of holding dual brand events periodically (like quarterly maybe) with cross-brand matchups? WrestleMania could have used a bunch of those.

AJ vs KO, Cena vs Reigns, The Usos vs Gallows/Anderson...stuff like that.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Just a reminder, I'm not going to be as involved in reviewing Smackdown tonight because the Cardinal game starts at the same time. I plan on flipping back and forth and I'll chime in here when I get a chance.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Just flipped back in time between innings to see Naomi force Alexa to tap out.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 pm

I have only a few things to post tonight and that is why do they have Bray and Rowan team up and after a while the lights go out and Bray disappears to the ramp then the lights go on only for Rowan to take a boot from Harper and an RKO and then get pinned? That disappearing act was pointless. Also, why is Harper dressing like Ambrose? I can't stand how they debuted Nakamura and how they bring back Hawkins only to be a modern day jobber.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:08 am

akeldama wrote:
I have only a few things to post tonight and that is why do they have Bray and Rowan team up and after a while the lights go out and Bray disappears to the ramp then the lights go on only for Rowan to take a boot from Harper and an RKO and then get pinned? That disappearing act was pointless. Also, why is Harper dressing like Ambrose? I can't stand how they debuted Nakamura and how they bring back Hawkins only to be a modern day jobber.

Yeah, I noticed that he is dressing like him too. Maybe they can form a tag team called the Wife Beater Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: