Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:30 am

mlotek wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
"Emma"?  Just "Emma"?  After months and months and months of "Emmalina" we get "Emma"????
WTH?
akeldama wrote:
I think "Emma" is the wrestler alter ego of Emmalina. Mitt Face is getting serenaded like she did in NXT.
I read she was dating Zach Ryder (but not anymore?), and supposedly Vince doesn't much like Ryder, so maybe that was the punishment of her not being on live tV after her injury until now?
She kicked ass. Brought a smile to my face when she said she wanted Bayley in the ring because Emma (Tenille Tayla) had left before she had a chance to wrestle Bayley (Davina Rose) in SHIMMER.

akeldama wrote:
Sending AJ to RAW just shows the favoritism Vince shows to RAW and Staph. I knew Angle was gonna be RAW GM.

You don't want to see 'the Bullet Club' reunited?
Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, AJ Styles , Finn Bálor might now all be on one show.
This could be massive like DX, if they are allowed to be more humorous, and I wish they would bring in Gallows' wife, Amber O'Neal, she is a great hilarious character in every match I seen so far. She comes off as a babyface at first, then turns into a whiny heel.

Assuming that Gallows and Anderson stay put they could move too. Im not all that impressed with this "Superstar shakeup" essentially its a draft something theyve done after WM most years
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 pm

At least a re-draft should give us some fresh matchups.  Both Raw and Smackdown are beyond stale now.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
At least a re-draft should give us some fresh matchups.  Both Raw and Smackdown are beyond stale now.

You mean you don't want to see another Sammy Zayne/Kevin Owens match? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:34 pm

You guys are right.

That Dash guy from The Revival does look a lot like Arn Anderson back when he had hair.  His body type is a spitting image.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 pm

TND to SD... so far the shakeup has been predictable.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Kurt Hawkins is relevant enough to get traded?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:07 pm

What's happened after the Hawkins acquisition?

I was flipping back and forth but the Cardinals have a rally going in the 5th so I've missed a bunch.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

TJ Perkins beat Austin Aries in a snooze fest and then turned heel it seems. Rollins promo which referred to Steph going thru a table at WM and then Angle came out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 pm

So basically I've missed nothing. Razz

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Rollins wants to stay on RAW and Steph wants him gone to which Angle said as long as he's GM Rollins has a home on RAW. Joe jumps Rollins and Angle tries to intervene but mildly and the Rollins bests Joe and Jow walks away.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Basically, yeah. I expect KO to SD and Charlotte too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Flipped back over because the Cardinal bullpen blows.

I saw Nia "manhandle" Charlotte.  Good for her.  I think Creative is going to turn Nia face after the Instagram/Facebook post she took of herself in a bathing suit.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:27 pm

That botched shoulder breaker that dropped Charlotte on her head was scary.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Oh great, Dysentery Face vs Jindroid.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Finn Bowel.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Oh boy, Finn Balor over the walking steroid monster.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm

I like Finn Balor.  He's a hell of a lot more interesting that a lot of the other characters on Raw IMO.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Great beat down!!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 pm

I had heard earlier in the day that Alexa was going to RAW but I didn't wanna believe it. Sad

Gojira better not even think of hurting Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:14 am

Braun looked like Superman last night. I kept looking for telltale signs on that ambulance (props, etc) as he was turning it over but I couldn't see none. So, they either had gimmicks on it that I couldn't see, or Braun is just legit freakishly strong.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 am

I saw a video of him, can't find it now, but it was a competition and he was incredibly impressive. will look for it.

Here is one:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:13 pm

I don't like this whole direction they're taking with Strowman.

They'd been playing up his athleticism, having him do dropkicks and stuff off the top rope.  But now he's feuding with Reigns and he's back to being a one-dimensional strongman monster-type and you know he'll inevitably lose to "The Chosen One".  Pisses me off.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Was Nakamura this weird in NXT?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Yes. He was also like that in the latter years of his NJPW career too.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't like this whole direction they're taking with Strowman.

They'd been playing up his athleticism, having him do dropkicks and stuff off the top rope.  But now he's feuding with Reigns and he's back to being a one-dimensional strongman monster-type and you know he'll inevitably lose to "The Chosen One".  Pisses me off.

If they do this right, they'll put Roman on the shelf for 6 months, and allow him to make a surprise return as a heel. But they'll really have to protect that secret to add to the surprise.

Meanwhile, they need to go ahead and tease a feud with Braun and Brock. It's inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: