Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Flames-Battles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 pm

What are people's thoughts on this album? Personally I like the new direction In Flames went starting with Reroute to Remain(though before they had used clean vocals on Colony and Clayman, so the change in direction was not too surprising when you think about it) and I don't share the same visceral hatred for Anders clean vocals that some people do, I think they are still a really talented band.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 1:55 pm

I liked the singles, so probaby will enjoy it. I got into them with ASOPF though, so it happened naturally that I don't really care for their classics.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 pm

BearOnUnicycle wrote:
I liked the singles, so probaby will enjoy it. I got into them with ASOPF though, so it happened naturally that I don't really care for their classics.
Same for me with Sonic Syndicate, I think they actually got better once Nathan joined.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:30 pm

One of the bands that are still heavily missing from my collection. Only own Clayman which is a very good album. But i cannot get past amon amarth for melodeath.

I am planning on picking up the jester race soon.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
BearOnUnicycle wrote:
Same for me with Sonic Syndicate, I think they actually got better once Nathan joined.

Couldnt and, just checked, still cant get into SS. I'm not that big on melodeath anyway, so maybe this is why I kinda liek modern In FLames and pretty much no other band besides The Unguided maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Flames-Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Flames-Battles   In Flames-Battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Flames-Battles
Page 1 of 1