Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Presidential Pick

Go down 
+37
mlotek
glassprison
exact33
Olafsto
stormspell
scottmitchell74
skullkrusher
Gilbert
ricky214
muckie
CrookedCross
ZombieHavoc
corplhicks
Troublezone
HeavyThrashhead
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Required Fields
akeldama
brokentulsa
manny
ShadowAngel
nevermore
Addy
thejokeriv
Lari
chewie
Aaron_D
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wrecked Neck
mc666
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Glower
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Your Vote
Hillary Clinton
Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
Not Voting
Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Donald Trump
Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 15 ]
Still Undecided
Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:41 pm

This entire thread was some hilarious reading. Get ready for our first female president whom happens not to be a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, mysoginist, facist piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:48 pm

You are correct sir.

She's a completely different kind of piece of shit.

To quote "Full Metal Jacket",

"It's a big shit sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite."

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
This entire thread was some hilarious reading.  Get ready for our first female president whom happens not to be a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, mysoginist, facist piece of shit.

She'll probably win with all the dead people voting nowadays. Or steal it somehow.

I'll take the candidate who's not under several criminal investigations.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 pm

I keep saying it but to me this presidential election is like choosing between a disaster and a catastrophe.   I'll skip the pres part of this one and worry about the down ticket.

Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:31 pm

i was on Trump's side 'cos i thaught he had the most ideas compared to some but overtime he just kept repeating himself, it was funny at first, him wanting to build the wall and all wich obviously was just a way to get him votes in the first place but overtime he sure made it clear that it was a way to get him votes and that if he does get elected he won't build it at all, all he did was sucker everyone in into his game, 'cos for the last past months and weeks it seems like he's gonna keep spending time on the war instaid of ending it, it will be mindless bs.

then Hillary, am not and will not join her side, unlike Trump, she has not gave anyone insight on what her plans are, nothing but bragging on what other candidates have said, it's bullshit and why her president won't work either, she is gonna pussyfoot around and not care.

but both her and Trump are not fit at all, when i watched her and Trump do their first debate together it was like watching two wrestlers you don't even give a shit about just taking their sweet ass time out in the ring just trash talking eachother.

yet these candidates are the ones we are stuck with, at this point it's like choosing wich way you want to commit suicide, either choose to get stomped and roasted by Godzilla or get your ass sawed by Leatherface, no matter what it's gonna be painful!. that's why i'm choosing not to vote, the election is a joke, it can F*ck off.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 pm

I completely agree with that sentiment.

So I'm just concentrating on the state and local elections.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:28 am

tohostudios wrote:
I keep saying it but to me this presidential election is like choosing between a disaster and a catastrophe.

It's like "Would you rather slam your nuts in a car door or set your hair on fire?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm

This entire thread was some hilarious reading.  Get ready for our first female president whom happens not to be a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, mysoginist, facist piece of shit.

But of course it's ok that she is a criminal... liberals don't mind that part.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:

She's no more a liberal than Trump is a conservative. They are puppets and the same people are holding all of the strings.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

She's no more a liberal than Trump is a conservative. They are puppets and the same people are holding all of the strings.

The Illuminati?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:15 pm

007 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

The Illuminati?

Goldman Sachs (but it amounts to the same thing)
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

The Illuminati?

Goldman Sachs  (but it amounts to the same thing)

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 25679

I'm actually--proudly--not voting. On top of that, I'm not gonna bitch about the results afterward. America is no longer great. We have circus politics crowned by fool voters and the almighty electoral. All to feed suits and towers. Oh well. Gotta live my life with my wife and kids the best I can and turn my music loud as the outside crumbles to nothing. \'arry \'eadbanger

I may be part of the problem...but EVERYONE voting tomorrow is also part of the problem. This is the most morally ambiguous moment in American history short of WWII. No matter what we do--we're f*cked.

On a side note, I'm LOLing at all the Alex Jones-worshiping ultra-conservative extremists trying to tie Hillary to a satanist-pedophile sect. Keep up the sideshow work, republicans; at least you're giving us a laugh in this otherwise grim affair.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Vermin-supreme-414x266

VERRRR-MIN!
VERRRR-MIN!
VERRRR-MIN!
VERRRR-MIN!
VERRRR-MIN!
VERRRR-MIN!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Personally I'll just be glad when this entire election cycle is over.  I'm tired of yelling "FU!" at the TV every 30 seconds. 

Around here the presidential ads haven't been too overwhelming but good Lord the local ads have been inescapable.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 pm

This is the first I've heard of this:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/meet-the-wwe-tag-team-champion-running-for-office-in-michigan-204323591.html

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:40 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Personally I'll just be glad when this entire election cycle is over.  I'm tired of yelling "FU!" at the TV every 30 seconds. 

Around here the presidential ads haven't been too overwhelming but good Lord the local ads have been inescapable.

Same here. Every commercial break we get at least 3 political ads (presidential and local). Stop the madness !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Same here. Every commercial break we get at least 3 political ads (presidential and local). Stop the madness !

It's gotten so bad that I loooooong to see that miserable Charter Communication ad with the idiotic beatboxing moron.    That was my most hated commercial before all this political BS started.

The sad part is that I can usually tell what party the candidate is from just by the words being used in the ad, even if it's someone I've never even heard of.  There are a few local exceptions around here where I looked up the person and was surprised by the party they were running under but those are few and far between.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 am

corplhicks wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

The Illuminati?

Goldman Sachs  (but it amounts to the same thing)

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 25679

I'm actually--proudly--not voting. On top of that, I'm not gonna bitch about the results afterward. America is no longer great. We have circus politics crowned by fool voters and the almighty electoral. All to feed suits and towers. Oh well. Gotta live my life with my wife and kids the best I can and turn my music loud as the outside crumbles to nothing. \'arry \'eadbanger

I may be part of the problem...but EVERYONE voting tomorrow is also part of the problem. This is the most morally ambiguous moment in American history short of WWII. No matter what we do--we're f*cked.

On a side note, I'm LOLing at all the Alex Jones-worshiping ultra-conservative extremists trying to tie Hillary to a satanist-pedophile sect. Keep up the sideshow work, republicans; at least you're giving us a laugh in this otherwise grim affair.
Agree, 100 percent! Sometimes I wish I didn't have friends and family I care for, I'd be a ghost living off the grid by now, never to be seen again. The whole damn world has gone insane. I really feel sorry for the younger generations that still have most of their lives ahead of them. I feel they are in for a very rough life.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 9:05 am

I did my civic duty this morning. While I'm not overly thrilled with either candidate, no matter how douchy or turd-like they may be, it was just as easy to look at their respective parties and decide whose issues I sided with more.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 9:25 am

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Kodos

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 9:29 am

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 F3ba8948783fe6f74994b0bfbacdff38
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

She'll probably win with all the dead people voting nowadays. Or steal it somehow.

I'll take the candidate who's not under several criminal investigations.

So you're voting for Hillary then? Because Trump is under investigation for the allegations of raping a 13-year-old girl.

Now, like the charges against Hillary, it might amount to absolutely nothing...but he is, in fact, under investigation for criminal charges.

I am voting for Hillary. Unlike a lot of hesitant voters for her, I am stoked as shit. The bulk of the issues people have with her stem from conspiracy theories that have been debunked countless times.

Or that she's a career politician. Just like the dudes Trump plans to fill his white house with....ol' creepy Newt, Giuliani...yeah, real change agents there.

People can like or hate or support or whatever whoever they want...but I cannot help but laugh when I see mentions of her being a criminal, a murderer, recently a Satanic High Priest, a reptile, etc. And if it turns out that she does manipulate the system for personal gain...well, as far as Donald Trump is concerned, that kinda thing would make her smart.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Quote :
People can like or hate or support or whatever whoever they want...but I cannot help but laugh when I see mentions of her being a criminal, a murderer, recently a Satanic High Priest, a reptile, etc

You forgot my favorite, "harpy".

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
People can like or hate or support or whatever whoever they want...but I cannot help but laugh when I see mentions of her being a criminal, a murderer, recently a Satanic High Priest, a reptile, etc

Yes that one too...though, I didn't want to get into all of that because people get defensive when you imply they're sexist when they say sexist things (see Ghostbusters 2016 just about anywhere on the internet for thousands of instances).
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :

Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 CGYFYm1UkAEuSmr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Presidential Pick
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next