Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
Boris2008
nevermore
Required Fields
chewie
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39736

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Well to no one's surprise Alabama is playing for the chsmpionship again.  I'm rooting for whoever wins the Ohio State/Clemson game although I'd prefer to see Clemson because I despise the Buckeyes almost as much as Bama.

My sentiments exactly. Let's go Clemson!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Citrus Bowl - Heisman my butt!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:54 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Citrus Bowl - Heisman my butt!

Yeah no kidding.  WTH was that?  Jackson looked awful, almost like he belongs on the LA Rams.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Not that it matters to anyone here, but my dad is on the field at the Fiesta Bowl holding the flag for the pre game ceremony. I hope to get a glimpse of him on tv later when I watch it on the dvr.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Not that it matters to anyone here, but my dad is on the field at the Fiesta Bowl holding the flag for the pre game ceremony. I hope to get a glimpse of him on tv later when I watch it on the dvr.

That's very cool!  How did he manage to get that honor?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

That's very cool!  How did he manage to get that honor?
Not really sure as I just found out about it a couple hours ago, and haven't had a chance to ask him yet. Probably one of his Vietnam veteran groups he's part of I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Good for him!  I hope you get video of it from somewhere.  That would be super cool.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 7:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Good for him!  I hope you get video of it from somewhere.  That would be super cool.
Yeah me too. At the very least I hope they show it on tv at all. I didn't see if they showed the flag ceremony for the peach bowl. My dvr recorded the coin toss then to the game starting, so I set the dvr 10 minutes early for the Fiesta bowl.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39736

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 9:45 pm

After watching Santa's Slay, I turned on the Fiesta Bowl to see Ohio State getting blanked in the 4th quarter. Love it!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 9:51 pm

Ohio State's offense has been able to do next to nothing.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 pm

My Buckeyes getting murdered. Let's go 2017!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:20 pm

And Ohio State gets snuffed out again.   Man, they haven't been able to muster any offense tonight.

How the heck are you a Buckeye fan SM74, you live in Texas?

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Born and raised in Ohio, moved to Texas in '99. Naturally, I'm an O's and Raiders fan for my other sports!! scratch

But, yeah, I've always been OSU and Cavs, but circumstances made me love the O's and Raiders instead of the Browns and Indians.

Let's go 2017!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Wow.  THEE Ohio State was shut out

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 pm

So we get a rematch of last year's championship game.  C'mon Clemson!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34