Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
Boris2008
nevermore
Required Fields
chewie
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

What SPORTS did you watch today? Empty
PostSubject: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Have to hand it to the Seahags, they sure made a game of it.  31-0 at the half but the final was 31-24

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Yes, ended up being a good game. Again, that's why I never give up on a game...because those are the ones you remember...the great comebacks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:39 pm

On a side note, I think it's cool that all the announcers on every network are mentioning Chris Mortensen's battle with cancer. Even though he's on ESPN it shows that the announcers are really a fraternity regardless of what network each is on.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Watched the Panthers hold on to beat the Seahawks and now have the Steelers vs. Broncos game on.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Same here. Then when this is over I'm switching to FS1 to watch the UFC bantamweight championship. Great sports day today!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Damn ! The Steelers were driving and then Touissant fumbles away the game. Too bad. They had this one. Now I'm rooting for Peyton Manning to go to the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 7:54 pm

I am too but I don't see it happening.

I just hope whoever wins the NFC title can beat the Patsies because I think NE will steamroll Denver. But the AZ vs NC game should be a good one.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Now on to UFC

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 pm

It's Cards all the way for me, now, as I hate the Patriots (and Denver as well) but I'm sort of rooting for Manning. My parents live in AZ, so I always root for them on the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:53 pm

I watched the first 40 minutes of the Seahawks game, decided it was pretty much over and went to Amoeba Records instead.  A lot more entertaining.

I'm rooting for the Cardinals at this point, they deserve a shot at the trophy. Plus I lived in Charlotte for a year and hated it, so I don't like the Panthers much. Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:35 pm

This morning: Baylor vs Kansas NCAA basketball.

Time for me to start prepping for March Madness.

Now it's Vanderbilt vs Kentucky

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:37 pm

I watched the 2006 AFC Championship game today. It was being replayed on the NFL channel.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:36 pm

PBC Boxing on Fox.

Great heavyweight fight so far.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Patriots vs Broncos. I would love to see Manning make it to another Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Same here. On both sentences above.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:51 pm

And ditto both of you...so far, so good...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Woohoo!!! No Patsies in the Superbowl!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Freaking incredible game! The Broncos "D" and especially that pass rush was incredible. So happy for Manning, although I hate the Broncos as a Raider fan, I hate the Patriots way more, and I couldn't bear the thought of them (Brady) going to SB again. This is the perfect ending for Manning and I hope this swings the vote back to his favor somewhat in "GOAT" discussion.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:42 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I hate the Patriots way more, and I couldn't bear the thought of them (Brady) going to SB again. This is the perfect ending for Manning and I hope this swings the vote back to his favor somewhat in "GOAT" discussion.

Agreed on all this. I thought the Broncos were trying to give it away there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Now for the Cardinals vs Panthers. I don't really care either way on this one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:45 pm

And now on to the NFC game.

I really want the Cardinals to win but it won't kill me of Carolina does.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:08 pm

That's sort of how I feel...prefer the Cards, but not wound up about it...
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Not looking good for the Cards so far......... I was hoping for a good game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 pm

So far this is looking like the start of last week's game with Seattle.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:38 pm

This is getting sad..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next