Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed

Go down 
+26
stormspell
Fat Freddy
journeyman
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
the sentinel
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
Thelemech
James B.
Wrecked Neck
DakotaRogers
666_Evil_666
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
martinsane
Gilbert
80s Metal Lady
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
Required Fields
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:33 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
I just got an update from Rat Pak Records. Sounds like I will be able to speak with Mike Howe for a few minutes as part of the Ultimate Fan bundle. Are there any questions you have? I might have time to ask 2 or 3.

Yes. I'd like to know what he has been doing all these years, and does he have any contact with Craig Wells? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 am

Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:
I just got an update from Rat Pak Records. Sounds like I will be able to speak with Mike Howe for a few minutes as part of the Ultimate Fan bundle. Are there any questions you have? I might have time to ask 2 or 3.

Yes. I'd like to know what he has been doing all these years, and does he have any contact with Craig Wells? Thanks!

+1. Exactly what I'd ask him.

BUT.

More importantly. Why did he drop out after Balance?

That's my biggest question.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 am

Thanks. I'll write these down and have them next to my phone so I'll remember. I'm sure my mind will go completely blank as soon as the phone rings Laughing
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Thanks. I'll write these down and have them next to my phone so I'll remember. I'm sure my mind will go completely blank as soon as the phone rings Laughing  

Thanks again, and I hope it isn't awkward like you said. Razz
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

The Craig Wells Q&A is a good one.

I would, being a Pacific NW guy would ask if he has any fond memories of the area, Kent, Washington specifically and of course the time he and the band spent hanging out and playing for 100 people at Meekers Landing.

I know we spent WAY too much time their not a bad thing as it was a cool hard rock/metal venue and we didn't have to go into Seattle and we affectionately renamed MC "The Meeker Boys". Smile

Being a fanboy I would totally want to know his favorite MC song with him, without him...
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Mike Howe is a badass. Great vocalist, glad he's back, and can't wait to pick up this new album. Like Kurdt said in a recent audio interview, which was posted on BlabberDickMouth. They weren't looking do do anything mind blowing, or different, they just wanted to release something similar to around that time, and the few songs I heard are awesome. Great band live as well. Mike Howe is a helluva nice guy, very humble.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:56 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
BlabberDickMouth

Holy shit Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:00 am

It's a pretty shit site. Really f*cked up they never reported anything on Jim Sadist suffering a stroke. Instead, more Corey Taylor news. F*ck that.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:02 am

Yeah, they get their stories half right, and the comments section are like cancer. Except for a few memes that came from them, and a few people that just F*ck with people, I use to have a little respect for the site, anymore, all these metal sites can suck my nuts.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

corplhicks wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

BUT.

martinsane wrote:

I would, being a Pacific NW guy would ask if he has any fond memories of the area, Kent, Washington specifically and of course the time he and the band spent hanging out and playing for 100 people at Meekers Landing.

I know we spent WAY too much time their not a bad thing as it was a cool hard rock/metal venue and we didn't have to go into Seattle and we affectionately renamed MC "The Meeker Boys". Smile

Being a fanboy I would totally want to know his favorite MC song with him, without him...

Mike Howe called me around 2:30 PM (PDT) today! In preparation, I downloaded a phone call recording app on my phone. My voice is quite louder than his on the recording , so I recorded it on my computer and held the phone away from the speaker when I spoke and close up when he spoke to keep the volume more balanced. His voice really kicks in at the 0:46 mark when he starts talking about interesting stuff, so I think it worked out. I got most of your questions in. He gave great answers, I think. I hope you like it. It was definitely worth buying the bundle for this call and all the other goodies. Great guy!

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:53 pm

martinsane wrote:

Can you even have good memories in Kent? lol

Did you see them at Louis G's couple weeks ago? Awesome show, and so great to have Mike back in the mix. Can't wait to get the new cd, gonna be a killer disc I bet.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:56 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

corplhicks wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

BUT.

martinsane wrote:

Mike Howe called me around 2:30 PM (PDT) today! In preparation, I downloaded a phone call recording app on my phone. My voice is quite louder than his on the recording , so I recorded it on my computer and held the phone away from the speaker when I spoke and close up when he spoke to keep the volume more balanced. His voice really kicks in at the 0:46 mark when he starts talking about interesting stuff, so I think it worked out. I got most of your questions in. He gave great answers, I think. I hope you like it. It was definitely worth buying the bundle for this call and all the other goodies. Great guy!

Helluva nice guy indeed. that is awesome that he's calling around. Great video.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:06 pm

headbanger

Thanks for sharing that !
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm

You go girl

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:05 pm

That is great!!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
martinsane wrote:

Can you even have good memories in Kent? lol

Did you see them at Louis G's couple weeks ago? Awesome show, and so great to have Mike back in the mix. Can't wait to get the new cd, gonna be a killer disc I bet.

Smile Yes I do. I was born and bred in Auburn, 1/3rd of the Tri-Cities of Rock n Roll, Kent, Auburn and Federal Way so that area is quite fond for me and will always be home. Now I live just North of Portland so no I didn't get to see them at Louis. I'm sure they were great.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

corplhicks wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

BUT.

martinsane wrote:

Totally cool! Great stuff and thanks for sharing and asking the question. His response was certainly good and obviously a great time/memories for him.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:14 pm

80's Metal Lady (Melanie)...awesome interview. I would love to see that tour with Armored Saint expand beyond the west coast, but if not, take some great pics of the show you go see and write another great review of your concert experience!
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
80's Metal Lady (Melanie)...awesome interview. I would love to see that tour with Armored Saint expand beyond the west coast, but if not, take some great pics of the show you go see and write another great review of your concert experience!

Thanks! I'm definitely going to do what I can to make one of those shows. Hopefully VIP! What's really cool is I spell my name a little differently "Melynie" and sometimes people aren't sure how to pronounce it for some reason. Mike had no problem (unless they spelled it wrong in his notes, Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 am

That was cool! Thanks for sharing, Mike seems like a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:30 pm

New lyric video is out for the track "Reset."

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Oh, man. Next Friday can't get here fast enough- new MC and a live Priest. Good tune. Thanks for sharing, WF.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:06 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Oh, man. Next Friday can't get here fast enough- new MC and a live Priest. Good tune. Thanks for sharing, WF.

headbanger

Sweet !
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:14 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

corplhicks wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:

BUT.

martinsane wrote:

Holy shit girl! You just won post of the YEAR!

Great job with the call, not a note of it sounded awkward. Mike seems like a helluva chill dude. Now I'm regretting not getting that package (although I can't afford it anyway, haha). And props for asking top-notch questions (including mine!).

So some sweet things we learned through this little interview:

1. Mike really was burnt out with the music industry, as I guessed, which led to his departure.
2. Dude kept his skills burning all these years.
3. The possibility of a West Coast tour with ARMORED f*cking SAINT. I can only hope for a Fresno date, but I'll pay for LA too.

All hail 80's Metal Girl. Anyone who's an MC fan here need to listen to the conversation.

Thanks again for your work on this.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Thanks again for asking our questions! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next