Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed

Go down 
+26
stormspell
Fat Freddy
journeyman
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
the sentinel
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
Thelemech
James B.
Wrecked Neck
DakotaRogers
666_Evil_666
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
martinsane
Gilbert
80s Metal Lady
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
Required Fields
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Empty
PostSubject: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Metal Church have announced the tracklisting and unveiled the cover for their latest album, XI, slated for release on March 25th via Rat Pak Records. The band’s 11th studio release also marks the return of legendary vocalist and front man Mike Howe.

The new album is available for pre-order in various exclusive bundles at this location. A limited number of the Deluxe International Version are available on the website and features a bonus disc of 8 extra songs. Other bundles include guitar picks, stickers, a special edition behind the scenes photo book, t-shirts and even a limited number of personal phone calls from Mike Howe himself.

The album is also available for pre-order on Amazon (link below), Google Play and via iTunes, and fans that order the digital version will receive an instant download of “Killing Your Time” from the new album. XI was produced by Kurdt Vanderhoof and co-produced by Chris “The Wizard” Collier.

From the first guitar riff of album opener “Reset” through the driving outro of album closer “Suffer Fools”, it is clear Metal Church is back and better than ever. “Needle And Suture” and “Soul Eating Machine” showcase the songwriting that made the early Mike Howe albums The Human Factor, Blessing In Disguise and Hanging In The Balance such fan favorites. Musical opuses “Signal Path” and “Sky Falls In” clock in at over 7-minutes each and put the musicianship that Metal Church was known for on full display in 2016.

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Metalchurchalbumjan

1. Reset
2. Killing Your Time
3. No Tomorrow
4. Signal Path
5. Sky Falls In
6. Needle & Suture
7. Shadow
8. Blow Your Mind
9. Soul Eating Machine
10. It Waits
11. Suffer Fools
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:22 pm

^^To pair with that, history has been made as the band recently played their first live gig with Mike in over 20 years. A fan posted a video of their Watch the Children Pray number and it's a sight to behold. Sorry there's no YouTube link, this is all I can post:

https://www.facebook.com/jon.carpenter.1447/videos/949223218486568/

EDIT: A YouTube clip of Beyond the Black has surfaced:

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:34 pm

They are really pimpin' the whole Mike Howe thing. Mike Howe t-shirts, stickers, phone call....
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:25 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
They are really pimpin' the whole Mike Howe thing.  Mike Howe t-shirts, stickers, phone call....

I ordered that Mike Howe Ultimate Fan bundle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:48 am

The one where he calls you right?
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 am

Gilbert wrote:

Yeah, they already emailed me for my phone number and are going to get back to me with day and time. Hopefully it will be convenient. Not sure how it's going to go.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:49 am

Bummer, I might have driven to Aberdeen to see this, oh well. Even though I saw the Howe version of MC the most back in the 90's. Matter of fact the only version of MC I never did see live was the Monroe version...

Will still get the album eventually as I am a fanboy for neighborhood brethren.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:24 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yeah, they already emailed me for my phone number and are going to get back to me with day and time. Hopefully it will be convenient. Not sure how it's going to go.

Let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:03 pm

007 wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Let us know how it goes.

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
007 wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Let us know how it goes.

Sure thing.

What would be so very rad--and take light years of courage--is if you could record the actual call. I'm so very curious about how these things go down haha.

In any case, I think it's very cool.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:54 pm

corplhicks wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:
007 wrote:
80s Metal Lady wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Let us know how it goes.

Sure thing.

What would be so very rad--and take light years of courage--is if you could record the actual call. I'm so very curious about how these things go down haha.

In any case, I think it's very cool.

I am considering setting my phone on speaker and recording it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 2:51 pm

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video-metal-church-plays-first-show-with-singer-mike-howe-in-more-than-20-years/

Band sounds good!

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 3:08 pm

I am really looking forward to the new album and show !
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:08 am

I am more excited about this album now...love Mike Howe.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 am

Watching the YouTube clips of the WA show is getting my blood boiling. Apparently they only premiered one song from the new album. Mike is a bit restrained compared to, say, Dynamo, but he's still got the energy and the skills. It's a damn shame no CA shows have been announced, but their roster is on TBA status so hopefully I'll get something close to home.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 am

corplhicks wrote:
Watching the YouTube clips of the WA show is getting my blood boiling. Apparently they only premiered one song from the new album. Mike is a bit restrained compared to, say, Dynamo, but he's still got the energy and the skills. It's a damn shame no CA shows have been announced, but their roster is on TBA status so hopefully I'll get something close to home.

I'm hoping for SoCal/Arizona shows. I would definitely travel to a city like Riverside or San Diego to see them if they don't stop in AZ. It's the only concert I'm looking to see this year (unless the rumors are true and Catherine Wheel get back together).
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

It's the only concert I'm looking to see this year

Exactly how I feel. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There's a good chance this is the only remaining stint Mike will relive in the band.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 am

This will be the only show I see this year.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Just got another email about the Mike Howe phone call. It is set for Sunday, March 13. I'll have to request the day off from work because I always work Sundays and the call will be sometime between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST. I'm not sure when they'll continue offering the bundle, but this gives an idea if anyone is interested in it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:54 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Just got another email about the Mike Howe phone call. It is set for Sunday, March 13. I'll have to request the day off from work because I always work Sundays and the call will be sometime between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST. I'm not sure when they'll continue offering the bundle, but this gives an idea if anyone is interested in it.

I can just see you on Sunday:

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Vector-of-a-cartoon-woman-waiting-by-a-phone-outlined-coloring-page-by-ron-leishman-22142

lol!
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:02 pm

corplhicks wrote:

I can just see you on Sunday:

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Vector-of-a-cartoon-woman-waiting-by-a-phone-outlined-coloring-page-by-ron-leishman-22142

lol!

Pretty much. lol! Bathroom breaks will be stressful.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Monsters of Rock Cruise footage. I know I sound like a broken record, but DAMN Mike sounds good!

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:10 am

I ordered the international version of the cd with the bonus disc and band autographs. I'm really stoked for it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:49 am

Figured I'd post this in case some haven't seen it.

Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:05 am

I just got an update from Rat Pak Records. Sounds like I will be able to speak with Mike Howe for a few minutes as part of the Ultimate Fan bundle. Are there any questions you have? I might have time to ask 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next