Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed

Go down 
+26
stormspell
Fat Freddy
journeyman
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
the sentinel
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
Thelemech
James B.
Wrecked Neck
DakotaRogers
666_Evil_666
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
martinsane
Gilbert
80s Metal Lady
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
Required Fields
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:27 am

My brother is flying from canada to attend the show. Hope he gets me an autographed souvenir from there.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Finally some pro shot footage!

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 3:00 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Finally some pro shot footage!

Sweet !
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:35 pm

I'll be posting a review at some point but for now here's a sample of the most incredible experience I've had in 2016 (video credit belongs to someone else, I only snapped a few photos):

I'm sure 80's Metal Lady had a similar experience. These guys are on fire!
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 pm

corplhicks wrote:

I'm sure 80's Metal Lady had a similar experience. These guys are on fire!

Fantastic show! Posted my review on "The Hurting Words" sub-forum.

Where does "The Hurting Words" come from, btw?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Quote :
Where does "The Hurting Words" come from, btw?

It's a reference to this song by Nevermore, I believe.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Awesome footage. Mike is so full of energy and his voice is even better live.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:40 pm

I just ordered the album yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 pm

I got the album in the mail a few days ago. I'm currently listening to it for the first time, and I'm digging it!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:48 pm

I talk about the album towards the beginning of my new YouTube video:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed   New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Metal Church album (XI) album cover and track listing revealed
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6