Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+21
MetalHeartMonsterMan
HeavyThrashhead
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
Sword Of The Heretic
Lari
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
mikeinfla
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Leatherface
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:22 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Just a rumor right now, but interesting if true:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/761625-tna-being-purchased

LOL I read this last week.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah I saw that Friday.  The rumor was that WWE was buying all the TNA tapes and Billy Corgan would be rebranding the organization.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:10 pm

It would allow them to acknowledge the past achievements of AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Eric Young, and others. They could also stop saying Sting came back from obscurity.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Paige suspended again.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoestriecher/2016/10/10/paige-suspended-by-wwe-for-60-days-reaction-updates-and-more/#56a296156036

I read that she asked for her release from WWE after Del Rio was let go and WWE said no.  Seems to me she's trying another way to get out of her contract.  One more "wellness violation" and she's gone.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:43 am

HAHAHA!

Ric Flair is the guest picker on ESPN College Gameday this morning.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 pm

What i read on that was she was given a perscription painkiller for the pain to a in-ring injury but yeah Shes on her way out if for anything cuz of Del Rio or whatever name he is going by this week
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Addy wrote:
What i read on that was she was given a perscription painkiller for the pain to a in-ring injury but yeah Shes on her way out if for anything cuz of Del Rio or whatever name he is going by this week

Alberto El Patron. He has done work for the British independent promotion WCPW (What Culture Pro Wrestling-based off the youtube channel which I have posted videos of here). Also making appearances there have been Aron Stevens (Damien Sandow), Kurt Angel, Cody Rhodes, Jay Lethal, Drew Galloway (Mcintyre), plus Jim Cornett and Jim Ross who have done commentary for them.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 5:24 pm

-is not an Alberto fan-
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Addy wrote:
-is not an Alberto fan-

Neither am I. He has in ring skills, but his matches are snooze-fests.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 5:11 pm

There are rumors about an AJ Styles/Shawn Michaels match at Royal Rumble. Jim Ross himself has said the odds are probably less than 50/50 but that would be one hell of a match. Even though he's 51, Michaels could probably still put on a decent enough match and Styles has certainly carried bigger stiffs in the ring before. And Ross said even though Michaels has told him over and over that he's done with in-ring performances if anyone could entice him back for a one-off match it would be Styles. Man that could be a classic!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 pm

No baseball tonight so I'm watching TNA for the first time in about a month.

Apparently Sandow (Aron Rex) is a heel now because he's teaming with another heel against faces. That's good IMO; he's much better as a heel. And he's coming out to Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus" which is also good. Hopefully he gets back to the schtick he started in WWE where he's smarter than everyone else and asks random "fans" into the ring to prove it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 3:37 pm

What's everybody's thoughts on Charlotte vs Sasha in HIAC?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:15 pm

akeldama wrote:
What's everybody's thoughts on Charlotte vs Sasha in HIAC?

As tame as HiaC matches are these days, it doesn't bother me. 10 years ago on the other hand... I'm not sure I'd like to see women in a bloodbath style match.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 pm

I've kind of gone cold on Sasha in general. I liked her when she was first brought up from NXT but her schtick is basically the same now as it was then; her character hasn't evolved at all. Plus I think she's injury-prone.

On the other hand, I'm really starting to enjoy Charlotte's character now that she's free of Ric. I think she's a credible heel and she has an impressive array of moves.

Basically, if I met Sasha in a dark alley she wouldn't scare me. Charlotte would though.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Good point, DB.

As far as Sasha goes I've never liked her, In fact, I can't stand her but I've always liked Charlotte especially sans Ric.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 11:06 am

Classic heel turn, best wrestler with a piledriver. This is when stories were given time to BUILD and took months and then the feud would last a year or more. Now feuds are 2 weeks before a PPV and after the match they move on.

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:14 pm

From prowrestlingscoops.com:

UPDATE: Here is the latest on the new WWE 205 Live show.
The announcement of the show was in response to a fan survey, which asked fans about a weekly live cruiserweight show. The cruiserweight wrestlers will continue to work Monday nights on RAW and shoot angles for the Tuesday show. Cruiserweight talents will also be working NXT weekend tours so that everyone is getting enough dates.
WWE has been using Drew Gulak, Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari for the division, but at this time they aren’t signed and they have not been advertised for the show.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, some within WWE are already complaining after yesterday’s “WWE 205 Live” announcement. The show debuts November 29th, airs live following SmackDown and will feature the cruiserweights.
WWE will now tape Main Event, SmackDown, 205 Live and Talking Smack on Tuesday night, and those that are upset are so because they will have to stay at the arenas for an extra hour.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:34 pm

That's a good thing. One of the problems with the new cruiserweight division is that there are no storylines, no reason why one guy is a heel and one guy is a face. Apart from Brian Kendrick and to a lesser extent Perkins, none of the guys in the division have been fleshed out.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm

I agree. I was glad to have the CWC which seemed to great good crowd reaction, reviews, etc but on RAW the CWD just falls flat.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:21 pm

I always change the channel when the Cruiserweights come on RAW because I have no idea who 90% of them are or why they're fighting each other.  Don't get me wrong, I love cruiserweight ring action but as you guys have been saying, the big problem is that RAW isn't promoting them properly; no character development and very little storylines.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 am

They need to have one of the cruiserweights come out and challange Strowman. Sure it would be a squash but at least they could show some high spots. Maybe end it with a countout so as not to bury the guy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:24 am

I thought they were doing that with Sami Zayn the other week but they seem to have just dropped that angle.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Zayn will probably be the one who challenges Mr. Ziggles at SS. Also, Since to me the Universal Championship is essentially the People's Champion of sorts in that he represents the WWE Universe and the universe I think they need to revamp the US title to not be a geographic title either. Too bad they can't use the NWA World Television Championship, that belt is the best one of all. Just tale the word "World" out of it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Mr. Ziggles just needs to go away.  I'm soooooooo tired of his character, both as a face and a heel. 

He's decent enough in the ring but his mic persona is just about non existent.  Maybe he could come back under a mask as a heel character.  Call him "The Z" or "Zorro" or something.  And give him Heyman has a mouthpiece.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Well this is different:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/meet-the-wwe-tag-team-champion-running-for-office-in-michigan-204323591.html

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: