Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+21
MetalHeartMonsterMan
HeavyThrashhead
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
Sword Of The Heretic
Lari
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
mikeinfla
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Leatherface
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Crunching the numbers, there is only room for one major surprise entrant to the RR. I have doubts one will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Isn't Samoa Joe rumored to be in the RR?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:34 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Crunching the numbers, there is only room for one major surprise entrant to the RR. I have doubts one will happen.

Doubts confirmed. Roman is the last entrant.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Sleep

I don't like Royal Rumble matches to begin with and if you're not going to surprise me with a sleeper entrant then I'm even less interested.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:43 pm

So sure Roman was going to win, I've never been so relieved to have Orton win it. Though does he really need this? The most unpredictable Rumble in recent memory and it's given to someone with over 15 years under their belt and whose best years are behind him.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Sleep

I don't like Royal Rumble matches to begin with and if you're not going to surprise me with a sleeper entrant then I'm even less interested.

I agree, most boring Rumble in quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 9:50 pm

So no Finn Balor?

That's probably just as well since they'd probably never let him win with all those other guys in there anyway.

I really like him from seeing his NJPW days. His Prince Devitt character made a great heel.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 12:13 am

I like Orton but wanted to see someone else but I'm just glad it wasn't Turdberg or Borman Reigns. I can't stand how Lesnar always jobs to Turdberg.

Reigns vs UT at WM and UT loses and calls it a day.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:20 am

And do we really need Cena VS Orton AGAIN??? Several years ago they said "this is the LAST time these 2 will face each other EVER!". I guess they think we forgot.

No interest in Roman/Taker but I think you called it. Roman will go over Taker and he will call it a day.

Where was Somoa Joe?? I was hoping he would at least appear in the Cena/AJ match and help AJ win then turn on AJ. Would make for a good Mania match Joe/AJ.

No legends in the Rumble? I like to see an old timer appear (by surprise).
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 am

I don't want Cena vs Orton either. RR was a great big goose egg, this is why we need another wrestling company to compete with WWE.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 am

It's not going to be Cena v Orton. Cena is losing to Bray Wyatt in the Elimination Chamber in two weeks. It will be Bray v. Orton at Mania.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 am

Witchfinder wrote:
It's not going to be Cena v Orton.  Cena is losing to Bray Wyatt in the Elimination Chamber in two weeks.  It will be Bray v. Orton at Mania.

That's an interesting call and I hope they roll with it. Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 am

akeldama wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
It's not going to be Cena v Orton.  Cena is losing to Bray Wyatt in the Elimination Chamber in two weeks.  It will be Bray v. Orton at Mania.

That's an interesting call and I hope they roll with it. Makes sense.

Let's hope it happens! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:21 am

Bray vs Orton, Cena vs Taker, Jericho vs Owens, Brock vs Goldberg, Triple H vs Rollins, Big Show vs Shaq.

I think that's what we'll get. I hope. Unless Balor returns, then it's Balor vs Owens. They'll keep Jericho as a back-up until they know for sure if Balor returns in time to build up a match.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:32 am

Hmmm not sure, as AJ has just been announced for Elimination Chamber.

– WWE posted the following after last night’s Royal Rumble PPV, confirming that AJ Styles will compete in the February 12th Elimination Camber Match…

While Orton’s opportunity at The Showcase of the Immortals is secure, Cena’s is not, yet. The Champ first must retain the title on Sunday, Feb. 12, in a WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match announced weeks ago by SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon. As of now, the only other competitor confirmed for that six-Superstar battle is Styles. If Cena is successful at WWE Elimination Chamber, only then will his WrestleMania match against Orton be set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:44 am

WWE plans as of now are Orton v. Wyatt at Mania. I don't pay $10.99 per month for the Wrestling Observer for the hell of it! Laughing

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=23898
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-