Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?   Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:40 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asoundofthunder/shadowman-tales-from-the-deadside

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?   Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:57 pm

I wasn't planning on it, but just the other night I put 2 and 2 together and realized that Josh S., who ran the Raven Kickstarter program, is Josh Schwartz, the guitarist from A Sound of Thunder. They put together some nice bonus materials for backers without gouging them.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?   Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I wasn't planning on it, but just the other night I put 2 and 2 together and realized that Josh S., who ran the Raven Kickstarter program, is Josh Schwartz, the guitarist from A Sound of Thunder. They put together some nice bonus materials for backers without gouging them.

Exactly. I was a bit shocked by the Anvil Kickstarter and the gouging. I have no problem with Kickstarter and such, but if you expect your fans to pay for your recording, don't gouge them and rip them off.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?   Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 pm

I've thought about it but haven't made up my mind yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter?   Anybody doing the Shadowman Kickstarter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1