Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow!

Talk about deserving to lose; the Bengals did everything they could to hand this game to the Steelers.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! All they had to do was keep their cool after the fumble............ and they didn't!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Amazing ! Razz Nice to see the Bungals go one and done again. Somehow the Steelers were able to pull this one out.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 am

Amazing! The gulf between Burfect and A. Jone's physical talents and mental talents...?!? That was 4th and GAME OVER...except then it wasn't, because of a couple of numbskulls. Wow.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:14 pm

I have on the Seahawks/Vikings game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Same here.  I don't like games like this...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Seahawks at Vikings. I so wanted Seattle to lose this game. What a way to end it. That kicker's gotta be sick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:13 pm

What a great game! Wow, a perfect defensive battle, as close as possible. Was rooting for the Vikes, so that sucks, but such a great game. So many big defensive plays, but it's Wilson's mad scramble/pass after the botched snap that was the play of the game and play of the Playoffs so far. Man!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Now watching the Packer/Skins game.

This is more like it.  I hate defensive struggles and I also don't like total offensive shootouts; this game has a little of both.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 pm

I was hoping for a Vikings win. A shame that field goal was missed. The Packers started off rough but looked much better than they have the last few weeks. Every home team has lost so far in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:01 pm

nevermore wrote:
Every home team has lost so far in the playoffs.

I saw that's the first time ever in NFL history on wildcard weekend.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:36 pm

NCAA Championship

C'mon Clemson!!!  I'm sick to death of Nick Saban and Alabama.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

So far, this is more like it.

After a bunch of piss-poor "major" bowl games this one looks like a good one so far.  7-7 midway through the first quarter.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 am

National Championship game. Now that was the way to end the season!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Yep.  Great, entertaining game.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:39 am

Going to see Cavs-Spurs tonight with momma. Woo!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:39 am

Going to see Cavs-Spurs tonight with momma. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Penguins at Lightning. What a game. Pens were down 3-1 but were able to score 3 goals in the third to take a 4-3 lead. The Lightning scored a minute and a half later to tie the game and send it into overtime. The Lightning scored again to win the game 5-4 in overtime. At least the Pens got a point out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 am

1975 NFC Championship Game: Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams.

The full broadcast with all the vintage 1975 commercials. Awesome.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:47 pm

S.D. wrote:

The full broadcast with all the vintage 1975 commercials.  Awesome.  

Those old broadcasts are so different from what's shown today. They are pretty great to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:20 pm

007 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

The full broadcast with all the vintage 1975 commercials.  Awesome.  

Those old broadcasts are so different from what's shown today. They are pretty great to watch.

I was blown away how much faster-paced the game was back then. Much less time between plays, shorter huddles, less bullshit.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Cool! I like watching those vintage games as well sometimes.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:37 pm

KC vs NE

Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Chiefs D looking lame already.............. WTF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:47 pm

14-3. Pull your head out of yer ass KC.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:02 pm

WTH is up with that air horn after every positive play for New England??? Do they think they're watching an NHL game? And I thought the stupid Viking horn in Minnesota was annoying...sheesh.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next