Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ult is in the hospital!

Go down 
+31
QuothTheRaven
Boris2008
SideShowDisaSter
MoonChild
Eyesore
DallasBlack
exact33
nevermore
ultmetal
thejokeriv
bgsully
Required Fields
the sentinel
Medieval Torture Device
Troublezone
Thelemech
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
Rex
manny
Lari
Runicen
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
Thrasher73
tohostudios
James B.
Witchfinder
chewie
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Quote :
Thanks my friends. I'm feeling good. Been in the hospital for 3 days now. I guess I have clots in 4 of 6 lobes, but none in legs, arms, heart, etc. So I'll be on blood thinners for a while to make sure I don't get any more. Friggin' weird stuff. Doc told my wife if I hadn't gone in I might have dropped dead in the next couple days.

Daaaang! Happy to hear that you're doing better boss.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm glad you went to the doctor. I lost a cousin from a blood clot going to her heart last Friday morning. I hope you get well soon!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Thanks my friends. I'm feeling good. Been in the hospital for 3 days now. I guess I have clots in 4 of 6 lobes, but none in legs, arms, heart, etc. So I'll be on blood thinners for a while to make sure I don't get any more. Friggin' weird stuff. Doc told my wife if I hadn't gone in I might have dropped dead in the next couple days.

Wow, that's scary. Good to hear you're doing better.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Great to hear.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 pm

get well!

Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:18 pm

wow. What made you go in? Did you feel chest pains or something?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Well, I guess we can give you a pass for not updating Nolifetilmetal for awhile. Cool Get well, friend.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Good to hear you're doing better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Good to know that you will be OK!

cheers
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Been away from a good internet connection for a while so just now hearing this. Glad your OK Scott!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Rex wrote:

Yeah, what was the warning sign that prompted you to go?

Whatever the reason, we're all glad you're still here with us!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:49 am

Don't die, dude!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 am

Get well soon Ult.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 am

Damn, that's crazy! At least they caught it before tragedy struck.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:05 am

Only just saw this, get well soon dude!
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 am

Geez, Ult! I just saw this. Glad you caught this when you did! Prayers for your continued recovery.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks guys. Met with the doctors again and my drug/blood level is where they need to be. Numbers are good. I'm out of the woods now, just have to let my lungs heal up. They tell me that all the cardio I do probably saved my life as my lungs were strong enough to take the attack the blood clots caused. Crazy crap! They tell me I am lucky. I think God isn't done with me yet.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

ultmetal wrote:
Thanks guys. Met with the doctors again and my drug/blood level is where they need to be. Numbers are good. I'm out of the woods now, just have to let my lungs heal up. They tell me that all the cardio I do probably saved my life as my lungs were strong enough to take the attack the blood clots caused. Crazy crap! They tell me I am lucky. I think God isn't done with me yet.

Great news! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 am

ultmetal wrote:

Since it could save another person's life one day, maybe even on these boards, Scott what prompted to you to go to the hospital? What symptoms were you experiencing that suggested you needed to seek out a medical professional? Thanks for the response back and glad to see that you're on the mend. Have the doctors also mentioned that you will need to curtail your workout regimen in the near future? NBA star Chris Bosh just found out a couple of weeks ago that he had blood clots in his lungs and they're talking how this could be a career ending situation for him.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:08 am

Good news!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Rex wrote:

Yeah, what was the warning sign that prompted you to go?

Whatever the reason, we're all glad you're still here with us!

Thank you. It was actually from working out. I did a set of 400 lbs on my legs, which is a warmup set for me. I stood up and felt like I had run a marathon. Weird! I decided to do the next set, which is stupid, but I did 600 lbs., stood up and could not catch my breath. I knew something was wrong so I left the gym and we called the doctor immediately. Thankfully they got me in quickly. The doctors say that my cardio training saved my life because my lungs were strong enough to take the attack on them when four of six lobes had blocks. If I had been a smoker, I would not have survived. I'm thankful to be alive.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
NBA star Chris Bosh just found out a couple of weeks ago that he had blood clots in his lungs and they're talking how this could be a career ending situation for him.

NHL player and former Flyer Kimmo Timonen just went through the same thing. Clots in his legs and lungs. He's back on the ice, but I hear he's retiring after this season. Weird that these guys, Ult included, are in tip-top shape, but have these issues.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Quote :
It was actually from working out

Quote :
NHL player and former Flyer Kimmo Timonen just went through the same thing. Clots in his legs and lungs. He's back on the ice, but I hear he's retiring after this season. Weird that these guys, Ult included, are in tip-top shape, but have these issues.

Just what I needed to hear.  More support for my decision to work out less and drink more beer. just kidding

Metal novice
Metal novice
TheseGoTo11

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Scott, happy to hear you're doing good man.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:04 am

Glad to hear you're solidly on the mend, Ult. All the best and hoping for a 100% recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ult is in the hospital!   Ult is in the hospital! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ult is in the hospital!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next