Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital

Go down 
+11
exact33
the sentinel
Schbopo
Leatherface
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Addy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:05 pm

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Former child actor Gary Coleman, known to millions as the star of hit sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes," died in hospital on Friday after suffering a brain hemorrhage, CNN reported Friday.

Coleman, 42, was hospitalized at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center on Wednesday after suffering a head injury following a fall at his home near Provo, according to US media reports.

Coleman's manager John Alcanter confirmed to AFP earlier Friday that the actor had been in a critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage and was unconscious on life support.

"He's on life support. He's unconscious right now," Alcanter said. "We're grateful for the prayers we have received."

Coleman achieved huge fame through his role as Arnold Jackson in hit show "Diff'rent Strokes," which ran for eight years from 1978 to 1986.

He was best known for his character's catchphrase -- "What'choo talkin' 'bout Willis?"
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Whatchu talkin bout Addy?

Maybe Ozzy will be a part of this new round of dead celebrities.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Tis a shame. Loved Diff'rent Strokes. Farewell, little fella.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Spec wrote:

Ms.

Beat me to the joke!!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:50 pm

RIP Gary Coleman. Only one more and you can have a Different Strokes reunion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:58 pm

R.I.P. Gary Coleman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
RIP Gary Coleman. Only one more and you can have a Different Strokes reunion.

I was thinking along those same lines, but would you believe he's only the 2nd original cast member to pass from that show? Charlotte Rae (Mrs. Garret) and Conrad Bain (Mr. Drummond) are both still alive. Only Dana Plato died. I though Mr. D bought the farm long ago. He's gotta be like 120 years old by now. Gary Coleman dies in Hospital 251456

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

As soon as I saw that Gary Coleman had jumped to the top of the "Most Searched" list on Yahoo, I had a feeling this was the reason.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:14 pm

That bit bout Ozzy is a bit harsh

Todd Bridges last I knew had cleaned his act up, its a shame mr coleman is gone

RIP
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:52 pm

R.I.P. When I was growing up I loved watching re-runs of Different Strokes. I also loved his cameo appearance in Dirty Work during the one character's hallucinations from the drug testing.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

It's offical:that show has a curse! R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Emmanuel Lewis is getting worried.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:56 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Most disturbing... "Very Special Episode" ... EVER.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Whoa, I forgot about that one. Gary seemed to have a rough life, hope he is at peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

Leatherface wrote:
It's offical:that show has a curse! R.I.P.

Yeah...2 people have did in, like, 30 years! affraid
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Dennis Hopper died today
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:38 pm

RIP

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:02 am

I loved his sitcom. My first, growing up.

RIP man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:10 am

Spec wrote:

Maybe Ozzy will be a part of this new round of dead celebrities.

I'll drink to that (infact I am)

Hey lets have a Dead Pool, that should raise some laughs and abuse
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:15 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 am

I was a fan of Diff'rent Strokes back in the 80's.

Everytime i seen him in the news he was in some sort of trouble...

RIP
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Locky should watch that video. He always tries to get me to take some sort of pill and he says it will make me feel good.

BTW.... Dudleys fathers finger nails are extremely long.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Locky should watch that video. He always tries to get me to take some sort of pill and he says it will make me feel good.

Dudley's father seems to be taking the whole "Wow, my kid almost got molested" thing a little bit TOO well. If I were him I would've been busting into that bike shop with a tire iron in one hand and a 9 MM in the other... Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Dudley's father seems to be taking the whole "Wow, my kid almost got molested" thing a little bit TOO well. If I were him I would've been busting into that bike shop with a tire iron in one hand and a 9 MM in the other... Laughing very hard

Yea you would think he would have been a little more upset about it, but maybe he had some problems of his own. Just look how he rubbed dudleys shoulders to make him feel "ok". I think that show had some double meanings.

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next