Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're going to the Science Hospital!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You're going to the Science Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: You're going to the Science Hospital!   You're going to the Science Hospital! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Can you guess what video this is before clicking on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ly8nstfxo

This is only my favorite video of all-time. Sheer genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're going to the Science Hospital!   You're going to the Science Hospital! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:47 pm

Voivod...A band who's comming from my land! 🤘 Not far away from my home... They are coming from Jonquiere! It's at 30 minute!

R.I.P. Piggy...

Will they do another album?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: You're going to the Science Hospital!   You're going to the Science Hospital! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:22 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Voivod...A band who's comming from my land! 🤘 Not far away from my home... They are coming from Jonquiere! It's at 30 minute!

R.I.P. Piggy...

Will they do another album?

Supposedly they have enough guitar riffs recorded by Piggy before he passed away to make one final album... whether or not they've started work on it, I dunno.

Great video. Love those low-tech special effects!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're going to the Science Hospital!   You're going to the Science Hospital! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Great video. Love those low-tech special effects!

My favorite part is when the doctor turns around and holds up the syringe marked "AIDS." I guess I'm just really warped but it's so twisted and sick it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're going to the Science Hospital!   You're going to the Science Hospital! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're going to the Science Hospital!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: