Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015

Go down 
+32
thejokeriv
Addy
bgsully
Lari
Hadley
Leatherface
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
muckie
journeyman
Shawn Of Fire
Infinite
chewie
the sentinel
kyleblack
choosemetal
James B.
DakotaRogers
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Wargod
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
tohostudios
nevermore
Witchfinder
manny
Fat Freddy
ZombieHavoc
exact33
Required Fields
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh, I used my Dimple points and got that Deluxe edition for $7!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:14 pm

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Iron-Maiden-Book-Of-Souls
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 am

Iron Maiden - Book of Souls headbanger
Doro - True at Heart Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 am

007 wrote:
MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Iron-Maiden-Book-Of-Souls

Me too - both the deluxe and vinyl versions.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Sabaton - Carolus Rex
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Like a slot machine with a broken handle, my local yokel thrift store keeps payin' off:

KISS - ALIVE! (2CD, old school version in "fat boy" double sized jewelcase - when's the last time you saw one of those?)

Also, this is kinda weird but kinda cool at the same time: when we walked into the store, there was a big pile of random junk in the front lobby. This is usually the so-called "free crap" pile, i.e. non-sellable stuff that's on its way out to the dumpster. Anyway, on top of the pile was a stack of albums. I noticed KISS' Rock and Roll Over sticking out and said to my 8 year old son "Cool, check this out dude, it's one of Dad's favorite KISS albums." I then realized that the sleeve was empty - no LP in it. The guy behind the counter sez "Yeah, they're all empty." I'm like "Who the hell donates record covers without the records?" My son suddenly pipes up "Can I take some? I can hang them on my bedroom wall!" That sounded like a neat idea (and a way to save some of these covers from becoming landfill) so I let him grab a handful (the counter guy was gonna give'em to him for nothing but I insisted on paying a quarter apiece for 'em). He came home with the covers to Maiden's Number of the Beast and Maiden Japan (!!), Twisted Sister's Ruff Cuts (!!), and KISS' Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun

Even cooler is when we got 'em home and were hanging them on his wall, we found vintage merchandise order forms inside the Number of the Beast and Love Gun sleeves. Way cool! Hey, there's no expiration date on this coupon for KISS merch - think I can still get a year's membership in the KISS Army for five bucks, a patch for a dollar, or the 1977 Tour Book for $3.00? Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Cool little eBay vinyl haul that cost me £4+postage for the lot!

Armored Saint - March of the Saint
Raven - Stay Hard
Ted Nugent & the Amboy Dukes - Survival of the Fittest Live.
Reckless - Reckless
Mother's Finest - Another Mother Further
Pat Travers Band - Snortin Whiskey EP (this EP features both Tommy Aldridge and Nicko McBrain on drums on different tracks)
Metal Killers - Comp featuring Sabbath, UFO, Priest, Diamond Head, Accept, Twisted Sister, Tygers of Pan Tang, Nazareth & Quartz

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Like a slot machine with a broken handle, my local yokel thrift store keeps payin' off:

KISS - ALIVE! (2CD, old school version in "fat boy" double sized jewelcase - when's the last time you saw one of those?)

Also, this is kinda weird but kinda cool at the same time: when we walked into the store, there was a big pile of random junk in the front lobby. This is usually the so-called "free crap" pile, i.e. non-sellable stuff that's on its way out to the dumpster. Anyway, on top of the pile was a stack of albums. I noticed KISS' Rock and Roll Over sticking out and said to my 8 year old son "Cool, check this out dude, it's one of Dad's favorite KISS albums." I then realized that the sleeve was empty - no LP in it. The guy behind the counter sez "Yeah, they're all empty." I'm like "Who the hell donates record covers without the records?" My son suddenly pipes up "Can I take some? I can hang them on my bedroom wall!" That sounded like a neat idea (and a way to save some of these covers from becoming landfill) so I let him grab a handful (the counter guy was gonna give'em to him for nothing but I insisted on paying a quarter apiece for 'em). He came home with the covers to Maiden's Number of the Beast and Maiden Japan (!!), Twisted Sister's Ruff Cuts (!!), and KISS' Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun

Even cooler is when we got 'em home and were hanging them on his wall, we found vintage merchandise order forms inside the Number of the Beast and Love Gun sleeves. Way cool! Hey, there's no expiration date on this coupon for KISS merch - think I can still get a year's membership in the KISS Army for five bucks, a patch for a dollar, or the 1977 Tour Book for $3.00? Laughing very hard

That is seriously awesome! I have been trying to decide on an album to frame and hang up in the music basement at Sentinel HQ here, but I can't decide. Dang it! I only want to do one or two as I don's want to pepper the walls with albums. Plus the frames are like ten bucks a piece.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Quote :
That is seriously awesome! I have been trying to decide on an album to frame and hang up in the music basement at Sentinel HQ here, but I can't decide. Dang it! I only want to do one or two as I don's want to pepper the walls with albums. Plus the frames are like ten bucks a piece.

These covers were pretty well beaten up already so I am not gonna bother buying frames for them -- besides, they're in my 8 year old son's room. A thumb tack in each corner will do just fine. A month from now he'll probably be tired of looking at them and taken them down anyway Very Happy

I still can't believe there were no LPs in any of those sleeves... I told my son if there had been records in the Maiden Japan and Ruff Cuts covers, I would've been buying them for ME! lol!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am

Oceans Of Slumber - Blue
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

The Book Of Souls - Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Alcatrazz- No Parole for Rock n Roll
Alcatrazz- Live Sentence
Accept- I'm Rebel
Accept- Breaker
Joe Lynn Turner- Live in Germany
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 am

Some recent additions:

Circus Diablo - Circus Diablo
Alice Cooper- Hollywood Vampires
Free - The Best of Free
Hardcore Superstar - HCSS
Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls (Deluxe ed.)
Imelda May - Tribal
Orchid - Sign of the Witch
Red Lamb - Red Lamb
Reverend Horton Heat - The Full Custom Gospel Sounds...
Slayer - Repentless
Uncle Acid - The Night Creeper

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:37 pm

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 SlayerRepentless
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Thin Lizzy - Johnny the Fox (Deluxe Edition 2 Discs) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:14 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Thin Lizzy - Johnny the Fox (Deluxe Edition 2 Discs) Smile

Awesome. That's my favorite Thin Lizzy album.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Black Trip - Shadowline - Digipak
Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:53 pm

A few more thrift store scores for a buck apiece:

Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - Unvarnished
Silverchair - Frogstomp
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mother's Milk

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Slayer - Repentless (Limited Edition w/ dvd)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Barren Cross - Atomic Arena
Cavern - Outsiders
Deceased - Cadaver Traditions
The Fixx - Greatest Hits
Spiritu/Village Of Dead Roads - Human Failures
Starz - S/T
V/A - Hell's Headbangers Compilation Vol 8
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:13 pm

007 wrote:
Slayer - Repentless (Limited Edition w/ dvd)

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Foreigner- Best of 4 and More ( re-recorded classics by the current line up)
Red Hot Chili Peppers- By the Way
Alice in Chains-Greatest Hits
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Nice man. Such a killer record, and was easily in my top 3 of...was it 2013? Feels like it just came out last week. Ha. But yeah, love that album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:07 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nice man. Such a killer record, and was easily in my top 3 of...was it 2013? Feels like it just came out last week. Ha. But yeah, love that album.

Yup, 2013. It looked like it had never even been played. There was even a little sheet of stickers (pix of some of Joan's past album covers) tucked inside the cover.

I gave it a first spin during this morning's commute, and Joan sounds just as bad-ass as ever. headbanger

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:34 am

nevermore wrote:
Oceans Of Slumber - Blue

How is that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2015
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next