Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus

Go down 
+4
ultmetal
kethdredd
mlotek
TheGreatDuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:56 pm

So, I remember hearing a song with a chorus that included the lyrics "This is the last time..." by some Christian metal band that I found here on ult's site. I can't get the chorus out of my head now, but can't remember the name of the band either. Does anyone know who the band in question might be? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Not falling for this again.
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t21868-trying-to-remember-a-name-of-a-late-80s-early-90s-hair-metal-song
"The lyrics in the chorus are "No way out...", repeated a few times. "

"Although, I'm not even that sure the words "No way out" were in the chorus anymore..."
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Eh?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:39 pm

This is the last time. Rob rock
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 am

Can anyone suggest me some Christian rock bands? I want to hire some professional band group for live concerts because I am an event planner and now I am organizing a live musical event. To attract more people I need names of famous Rock bands, Can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ranker.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:52 am

The first thing I thought of was that Badlands song... although
they're not a Christian band.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:57 am

Axel78 wrote:
Can anyone suggest me some Christian rock bands? I want to hire some professional band group for live concerts because I am an event planner and now I am organizing a live musical event. To attract more people I need names of famous Rock bands, Can anyone help me?

What style? Hard rock or something heavier?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:06 am

I'm sure Ultimatum or Temple of Blood wouldn't mind playing. Or maybe The Crucified... they're basically retired, but i'm sure something could be worked out. Living Sacrifice is still around.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:24 am

Deicide from their Greatest Hits collection
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:50 am

manny wrote:
Deicide from their Greatest Hits collection

Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus   Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Christian band with a song with "This is the Last Time" in the chorus
Page 1 of 1