Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new grave digger!

Go down 
+10
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
Metal Misfit
BearOnUnicycle
Fat Freddy
choosemetal
Orion Crystal Ice
exact33
Gilbert
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

new grave digger! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

I haven't even listened to the whole album yet and I think its really going to be one of my favorites. Since Axel joined the band the albums have been kind of missing that shredding Grave Digger sound. They finally got that back on this one. I can't wait to finish listening to it.

I went to put it on my ipod the other day and when I went to listen to it on my way to work my ipod was completely erased. I went out and bought a new one but now I'm in the process of getting all my music back on the new ipod so it'll be a while before I get up to grave digger. I grabbed the cd on my way out this morning. I went to lock the door and dropped the damn thing and it went flying out of the case and landed on the music side. Thankfully, and I don't know how but there wasn't one scratch.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I haven't even listened to the whole album yet and I think its really going to be one of my favorites. Since Axel joined the band the albums have been kind of missing that shredding Grave Digger sound. They finally got that back on this one. I can't wait to finish listening to it.

I went to put it on my ipod the other day and when I went to listen to it on my way to work my ipod was completely erased. I went out and bought a new one but now I'm in the process of getting all my music back on the new ipod so it'll be a while before I get up to grave digger. I grabbed the cd on my way out this morning. I went to lock the door and dropped the damn thing and it went flying out of the case and landed on the music side. Thankfully, and I don't know how but there wasn't one scratch.

MP3 players are a hardy device. I had a real crappy cheap one that I couldn't return (lost the receipt). I tried to see if I could just get used to it, but it was such a pain in the ass, I threw it on the ground several times, jumped up and down on it, and had it ran over. Piece of crap was still functioning
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

MP3 players are a hardy device. I had a real crappy cheap one that I couldn't return (lost the receipt). I tried to see if I could just get used to it, but it was such a pain in the ass, I threw it on the ground several times, jumped up and down on it, and had it ran over. Piece of crap was still functioning

yea but nothing hlds as much as the 160gb ipod

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:35 pm

I was out and about looking for this but came up empty. I asked at one store,the girl checked inventory at all the stores,but they don't have it yet. Oddly, they did have Overkill's White Devil Armory which I thought wasn't going to be available til Tuesday. Needless to say, I picked that up.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 pm

i think the new album rocks. I am not sure about the acoustic bonus tracks but the album proper is excellent.

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:08 pm

This is a good album with a cool, beefy guitar tone.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
This is a good album with a cool, beefy guitar tone.

this will easily make my top 5 for 2014.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:38 am

Yes this is another great release by them. I haven't really been disappointed by them yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new grave digger!   new grave digger! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new grave digger!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3