Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Grave Digger

Go down 
+7
JBall_Z
exact33
Gilbert
powermacho
Ultimate.Nightmare
A Handful of Wayne
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Heres a new Grave Digger song. YAY! I love Grave Digger. I don't think they honestly have a bad album. I'm not too crazy about this song. Theres some wierd sound in the begining. Maybe a keyboard? I have no idea it sounds wierd though and kind of doesn't fit with the song. I hope there are better songs than this one on the new one. So far they haven't really let me down though.

Whats anyone else think?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39563

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Not too bad. I too have not been let down by them but I'm falling behind on their releases. I still need Liberty Or Death and Ballads of A Hangman. October's looking to be a great month for releases.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 am

I've heard better from them before. Chris's vocals seem to be louder in the mix for that song and the addition of Axel is putting me off a bit (even though I love him in Domain, but thats a different sound), I was the same way when Uwe left and Manni joined. Hopefully he'll grow on me.

I have been let down by G.D. before. "The Last Supper" wasn't really that good for their current albums. One or two songs were decent, but overall my least favorite. And I won't include the "Stronger Than Ever" as a Grave Digger release.

By the way, I am in no way bashing them. They are one of my top 5 bands. Hell, I even have the "Excalibur" sword tattooed down my spine.
Back to top Go down

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

That would be a cool tatoo, hmmmmm. I think The Last Supper is their weakest album overall but still has some good songs. Good song in the video.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:21 am

It is a cool tat, too bad I can never see it unless I position a mirror just right. Spent about 6 hours in the chair.

Thanks for agreeing that "The Last Supper" is their weakest too.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

It's feels way to fast for a new release. I barely bought their last release and need to keep up with other bands. I may get this album next year.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

Can't wait for a new grave digger headbanger

I've become a big fan over the years, although i must admit not to like the vocals that
much.

I hope the new album involves lots of speed metal tracks.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 am

I am a big Digger fan and this song is good. My fav from them is still Tunes of War but they have not put out a bad cd - The Last Supper was really good for the first 5 or so tracks and then went down from there but overall it was good.

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:32 am

My favorite often changes but Rheingold might get the nod. TOW gets a lot of plays from me.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
My favorite often changes but Rheingold might get the nod. TOW gets a lot of plays from me.

I love "Rheingold". One of my all-time favorites from any band. In fact, I'm going to listen to it right now. It's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I like it. Tunes of War is so far my favorite from them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 am

Not bad. Just now i am playing BALLAD OF A HANGMAN and i was happy to find this post, nice to listen to some new GD again. I saw them live back in June, in the south of spain and they kicked ass. They are increible, one of the best heavy metal bands ever!!!!!!!!! and they deserve respect for staying true to their sound and fans. If a band want to experiment, do it under a different name.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

krokus wrote:
Not bad. Just now i am playing BALLAD OF A HANGMAN and i was happy to find this post, nice to listen to some new GD again. I saw them live back in June, in the south of spain and they kicked ass. They are increible, one of the best heavy metal bands ever!!!!!!!!! and they deserve respect for staying true to their sound and fans. If a band want to experiment, do it under a different name.

Definetly. Doesn't Chris have another band more of a Rock type thing? I remember hearing something from it and didn't like it at all just didn't sound right to me.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:07 am

So, the new album "THE CLANS WILL RISE AGAIN" has just been released.

Your thoughts?

I read positive reviews so far, but still hasn't purchased my copy. Can't wait to do so headbanger
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:30 am

i am making my pre-order tomorrow
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 am

I like the new album but like Ultimate.Nightmare said, I've heard better from them.
My fav GD album is still The Grave Digger. Awesome album!
Back to top Go down

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Not released in the states yet. I'm loving what i'm hearing so far.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 pm

I am anxious to get this!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39563

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Added to the ever growing want list.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:38 am

INVADERS wrote:
I like the new album but like Ultimate.Nightmare said, I've heard better from them.

Still need to get this one.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 am

Gilbert wrote:
INVADERS wrote:

Still need to get this one.

The Grave Digger is an awesome album. By far their best.
Everything about it is excellent.
Back to top Go down

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 pm

My favorite shifts around by them but I probably listen to Tunes Of War or Rheingold the most.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
My favorite shifts around by them but I probably listen to Tunes Of War or Rheingold the most.

tunes of War is my favorite, closely followed by Knights of the Cross.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Got the new one today. Probably won't get a chance to listen to it til tomorrow though. Maybe I will before the gf gets here Laughing

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Possibly the best album this year, kicks ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

New Grave Digger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Grave Digger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: