Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tony replaces Tony, reversed

Go down 
+5
MetallicSeminarian
bass63
Shawn Of Fire
kmorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Tony replaces Tony, reversed Empty
PostSubject: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

So it has been announced that Tony Mills is out of TNT, and that a big surprise will be revealed on Ronni's upcoming festival, held at his very own farm/studio in Toten, Norway.

Well, according to sources that should be in the know, Tony Harnell is back again!

I'm surprised they kissed and made up. But also glad. Makes sense though. None of them made much headway without each other.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Mills is awesome, and a super cool guy, but I really do hope Harnell comes back!

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Love these guys. Very underrated band in my book.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm very unfamiliar with anything that TNT has done with Mills but I'm a huge Harnell fan. Glad to hear hes back in the group !
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Tony Harnell rules and TNT rules. One of the 80's best melodic metal bands.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Love both vocalists. Both have great voices and did some wonderful stuff with this band. Of course Harnell recorded their more popular albums so it's cool that he's back.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Can Tony Harnell (of today) still sound like Tony Hansen (of yesterday) ?

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 am

Tony Harnell told me on FB that if I wanted, he'd give Ronni my number...but he also said I'd need some serious anxiety meds as well...LOL!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Tony Harnell told me on FB that if I wanted, he'd give Ronni my number...but he also said I'd need some serious anxiety meds as well...LOL!

Haha. Ronni is fond of green..... to smoke. Makes him quite unpredictable.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Anyone care that Tony Harnell quit again?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/singer-tony-harnell-quits-tnt-again-my-heart-is-broken/

Shawn of Fire, now's your chance!!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Isn't Tate available?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Isn't Tate available?

Nope. He's busy writing the greatest trilogy of music since Beethoven's 4th, 5th and 6th Symphonies. Get Ripper Owens on the phone, STAT!!

PostSubject: Re: Tony replaces Tony, reversed   Tony replaces Tony, reversed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony replaces Tony, reversed
Page 1 of 1