Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken

Go down 
+8
powermacho
MetalGuy71
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
Troublezone
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Empty
PostSubject: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I gotta' say, it sounds delicious!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Good Lord... I could feel my arteries clog up just by LOOKING at that thing...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

When will we stop this insane quest to make ourselves as fat as possible? No
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I heard about this obesity sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Troublezone wrote:

"Obesity Sandwich" would be a fabulous name for a band.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Or a song title for SOD / MOD. Laughing
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

lol .... I was thinking that this can't be good but just looking at it I have to atleast try one.

Holy crap... I'm watching the news right now and people are actually making Fried Butter! What the hell! Fried Twinkies, Fried Oreos...what is this world coming too.

Anyway back to the KFC thing where can I get one? It just bothers me though that you can't eat this thing without getting all greasy. What if they put it on a roll too or would that just be even too much? I dunno ... im hungry... ugh and fat Sad

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

you can't get fat from eating one every now & then. so long as you are active & healthy, you can eat whatever you like in moderation. it's the people who don't know when to say "enough" who end up getting fat.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:27 am

mc666 wrote:
you can't get fat from eating one every now & then. so long as you are active & healthy, you can eat whatever you like in moderation. it's the people who don't know when to say "enough" who end up getting fat.

True
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

So someone took a look at this...

KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Imagesdonut-20bacon-20burger-thumb

...the glazed doughnut bacon cheeseburger and said "F*ck yea, we can top that!"

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 pm

now thats just gross. Why would you use a regular glazed donut. Everyone knows you use a chocolate creame donut with a hamburger. JEEZ!

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
So someone took a look at this...

KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Imagesdonut-20bacon-20burger-thumb

...the glazed doughnut bacon cheeseburger and said "F*ck yea, we can top that!"

USA!! USA!! USA!!

That's awesome. I'd like to cover that in batter and deep fat fry it!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
now thats just gross. Why would you use a regular glazed donut. Everyone knows you use a chocolate creame donut with a hamburger. JEEZ!

You are a visionary, sir.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm

I got dreams! If only someone would just listen....

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

We're dumbasses.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32665106/ns/today-today_food_and_wine/?gt1=43001
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
We're dumbasses.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32665106/ns/today-today_food_and_wine/?gt1=43001

Oh my Gawd.

Quote :

To make fried butter, the butter itself needs to have an outer coating, or shell, if you will — something that can withstand the bubbling cauldron of the deep fryer.

“I mean, butter by itself does not taste good,” Gonzales said. “Nobody just grabs a stick of butter and eats it. That would be gross.”

So here’s what Gonzales does: He takes 100 percent pure butter, whips it until it is light and fluffy, freezes it, then surrounds it with dough. The butter-laden dough balls are then dropped into the deep fryer.

For purists who just want the unadulterated taste of butter, Gonzales serves up plain-butter versions of his creation. For others who want a little more pizzazz, he offers three additional versions with flavored butters: garlic, grape or cherry.

sick!!!!!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Quote :
“I mean, butter by itself does not taste good,” Gonzales said. “Nobody just grabs a stick of butter and eats it. That would be gross.”

Obviously he's never been to my house after a late night drinking binge. Now if he can just add some bacon to this concoction, we'd have a winner.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Obviously he's never been to my house after a late night drinking binge. Now if he can just add some bacon to this concoction, we'd have a winner.

Or you can wrap the butter in a waffle and smother it in melted caramel, like Homer Simpson did. ("Mmmm. Fattening.")

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Or you can wrap the butter in a waffle and smother it in melted caramel, like Homer Simpson did. ("Mmmm. Fattening.")

Mmmmmmmm, sacra-licious!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:15 pm

No matter what KFC puts, I wont get there. their food is always more than 2 hours old. which makes the fried chicken taste bad, and the grease to come out of the chicken. I don't get it how is it that people even go to eat there.

This is not so appetizing sandwich. some places in canada still have it
KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Mac4-jpg
you can look at more mcDonalds products here
http://listverse.com/2009/05/30/top-10-failed-mcdonalds-products/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:43 pm

McDonald's is introducing the "Mcdeathclog" sandwich which is a (bigmack) between two double quarter pounders. Coming early 2010
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Hmm I always wondered what the biscuit after a circle jerk might look like. Thanks Colonel
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm

You might as well order the sandwich and then shoot yourself in the head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Or a song title for SOD / MOD. Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 am

I feel sick to my stomach from too much grease just by looking at the thing. Isn't KFC still using transfat oil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken   KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KFC "Double Down" Sandwich Replaces Bread With Fried Chicken
Page 1 of 1