Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Nems enterprises label

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Question about Nems enterprises label Empty
PostSubject: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Anybody familiar with Nems enterprises?

I bought Demons & Wizards' self titled album and Edguy's Theater of salvation, both being released on this somewhat "obscure" Argentinian label.
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:06 pm

I have heard of that label. But as far as quality I don't know anything about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 pm

They license recordings from other record labels for release in South America, they are solely a distribution company and release no recordings of their own.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 pm

bass63 wrote:
I have heard of that label. But as far as quality I don't know anything about that.

Actually, the sound quality is surprisingly very good.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:41 pm

My copy of Running Wild - The Brotherhood is on it. Everything is fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am

Are they the same company who released versions of the first six sabbath albums (as well as the greatest hits and sold our soul for rock and roll compilations)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Nems enterprises label   Question about Nems enterprises label Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Nems enterprises label
Page 1 of 1