Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal label?

Go down 
+10
Stender
DallasBlack
Wargod
tohostudios
DeathCult
EvyMetal
exact33
the sentinel
mc666
MetalRob331
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:22 pm

If you were in a metal band what record label would you want to be signed to? I know a lot of my favorite bands are signed to the same Record label like Century Media so that would be my choice..
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 pm

P Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:37 pm

mc666 wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:39 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Metal Heaven! I think they have been putting out some of the best metal...

Alex

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Good Pig Bad Pig, and if not them the AFM.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:50 pm

I wouldn't really mind, as long as they put us out there
Back to top Go down

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:54 pm

mc666 wrote:
laughing Probaly Metal Blade because it would be cool to be part ov such a historic metal label.
Back to top Go down

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Sensory.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Sensory.

awesome! I really like LE a lot. He has a ear for good releases..

Alex

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Sanctuary. I'd go with Combat if they were still around htough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sensory.

Alex
He does. Even the albums he releases on the other sub-labels are really solid. I've liked everything he's released under the Sensory label, though. Even the stuff by Canvas Solaris, and I'm not a huge fan of instrumental music. But Canvas Solaris just have something those other instrumental bands lack. What it is, I don't know; but it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sensory.

Alex
He does. Even the albums he releases on the other sub-labels are really solid. I've liked everything he's released under the Sensory label, though. Even the stuff by Canvas Solaris, and I'm not a huge fan of instrumental music. But Canvas Solaris just have something those other instrumental bands lack. What it is, I don't know; but it's awesome.

I will have to check them out. I have been on a instrumental psychedelic kick as of late with bands like hidria spacefolk and quantum fantay. Heck even the other label stuff he stocks for the distro is great. I am eyeing the new Moon Safari cd that he is re-stocking..

Alex

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:27 pm

SPV

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sensory.

Alex
I will have to check them out. I have been on a instrumental psychedelic kick as of late with bands like hidria spacefolk and quantum fantay. Heck even the other label stuff he stocks for the distro is great. I am eyeing the new Moon Safari cd that he is re-stocking..

Alex
PANORAMIC LONG-RANGE VERTIGO
SINUSOID MIRAGE

Those two are good examples of the bands range, even though there are no vocals. If you can dig those, you should like their other albums. They have a new one coming out through Sensory soon, too. If you're interested, their first two albums can be had on clearance at Tribunal Records (here and here) for $3.99 and $7.99.
Back to top Go down

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:54 pm

SPV
AFM
Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Locomotive for me! Or Massacre!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm

At one point I would have said Century Media but I am really liking Locomotive (semi-big label) and Nightmare (small label-although they have sold over 2 million albums since 1990) these days.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Does it really matter at first, if they like take you to the top would you care?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Intense, Combat(R.I.P), Nuclear blast, Metal blade. It dosnt really matter though to me.
Back to top Go down

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:20 pm

thewalkofman wrote:
Does it really matter at first, if they like take you to the top would you care?
Shocked

If you're in a band, make sure you don't handle negotiations with a label. Yes, of course it matters at first!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Retroactive isn't just for dinosaur bands anymore.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Roadrunner so they could re issue our album a week after it comes out, then again a year later remastered, then 5 months later remixed, 2 years later remixed and remastered, 1 year later remixed and remastered with a bonus dvd, then last but not least 4 years later a box set including the original version of the album, remastered version, remixed version, remixed and remastered, a bonus dvd, bonus live songs, and extensive booklet with lyrics rare pictures, liner notes writen from someone weve never heard of before, and a rub on tattoo
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Roadrunner so they could re issue our album a week after it comes out, then again a year later remastered, then 5 months later remixed, 2 years later remixed and remastered, 1 year later remixed and remastered with a bonus dvd, then last but not least 4 years later a box set including the original version of the album, remastered version, remixed version, remixed and remastered, a bonus dvd, bonus live songs, and extensive booklet with lyrics rare pictures, liner notes writen from someone weve never heard of before, and a rub on tattoo

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol, that is so Roadrunner.

Sponsored content

Metal label? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal label?   Metal label? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal label?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: