Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online

Go down 
+4
Eyesore
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
Chrome Locust
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Empty
PostSubject: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

American forum, 7 hour diff, I'm normally jaded and worn out by the time the Yanks get online to talk some serious metal. I'm past midnight by the time you cats have had your dinner - we need to have a "Sad European Metal Head" fund Laughing 

Seriously, guys, its a F*ck off forum, keep up the good work. Nice to know there is somewhere to go, in the day of Justin Bieber and Xfactor sheeple, to talk the greatest music on the planet. Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online 754598 Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online 754598 Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online 754598 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Quote :
Seriously, guys, its a F*ck off forum

Ummm....that's a good thing, right? surprised 

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard 

Yup, and if he says it's the b*llocks! That's also a compliment Very Happy 

I work weird hours so past midnight is often not that long after I finish work.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Laughing Laughing Laughing  Nah, buddy - can't lock horns with the USA cats.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard 

Yup, and if he says it's the b*llocks! That's also a compliment Very Happy 

I work weird hours so past midnight is often not that long after I finish work.

Ah, here, brother - I will say it: ready: BOLLOCKS!!!!! Or as we Dubs would say: BOLLIX!!!!! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Rocking, my man.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Quote :
Yup, and if he says it's the b*llocks! That's also a compliment

and if it's the "dog's bollocks," that would be the highest compliment of all, am I right? Very Happy

Thanks for the clarification...  I left my Euro-English-to-American decoder ring in my other pair of jeans today.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

This isn't a chatroom. You don't actually have to be around when topics/comments are posted.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This isn't a chatroom. You don't actually have to be around when topics/comments are posted.

I'm not trying to be funny, but every time I come on this forum you disparage me for just about everything. Buddy, you sound like you have an mental illness, or if not, you just enjoy being a troll Dick. Let's cut a deal, I stay off your threads, you stay off mine, hmm?

I come here to talk metal, shoot the breeze with like minded metal heads, not row with idiots.

I never comment on anything you say since I discovered how much of a douche you want to be to me - basically, I ignore you, so why can't you extend the same courtesy to me?

Maybe I rub up the wrong way or whatever - but this is where I pop into to talk metal and not fight. The world is full of aggression, I don't need it from you, passive or whatever. So can I say, in my most polite Dublin: "F-off."
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Yup, and if he says it's the b*llocks! That's also a compliment

and if it's the "dog's bollocks," that would be the highest compliment of all, am I right? Very Happy

Thanks for the clarification...  I left my Euro-English-to-American decoder ring in my other pair of jeans today.

angry angry  feicken sent you a long list of slang from this end and computer crashed!!!!!!! Grrr... Will do so again when get over rage of not backing up. Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online 505193 Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online 505193 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 pm

I have no idea what is going on right now...surprised

EDIT: Okay soooo Chrome, from what I can deduce 'Sore was just being informative is all. K, hopefully I've been helpful 'cause this thread has been as cryptic as a David Lynch screenplay. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I have no idea what is going on right now...surprised

EDIT: Okay soooo Chrome, from what I can deduce 'Sore was just being informative is all. K, hopefully I've been helpful 'cause this thread has been as cryptic as a David Lynch screenplay. lol! 

Mein Gott, Corrie, you are telling me Dave Lynch's screenplays are cryptic? What part did you not get of Inland Empire? Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard lol! 
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Smoke me a kipper - Ill be back for breakfast.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

What this thread needs is more beer.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
What this thread needs is more beer.

Will this do? I'm having one right now:

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online DosXX24oz0412

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Skyrim_stuff___mead_bottles_by_sickbert-d51r0gl
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm sure those are tasty, but I'm an alcoholic on a budget. Hence, the Dos Equis. Two bucks for a 24 ouncer. Can't go wrong.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I'm not trying to be funny, but every time I come on this forum you disparage me for just about everything. Buddy, you sound like you have an mental illness, or if not, you just enjoy being a troll Dick. Let's cut a deal, I stay off your threads, you stay off mine, hmm?

I come here to talk metal, shoot the breeze with like minded metal heads, not row with idiots.

I never comment on anything you say since I discovered how much of a douche you want to be to me - basically, I ignore you, so why can't you extend the same courtesy to me?

Maybe I rub up the wrong way or whatever - but this is where I pop into to talk metal and not fight. The world is full of aggression, I don't need it from you, passive or whatever. So can I say, in my most polite Dublin: "F-off."  
Funny, I don't recall interacting with you much at all. Ever. Either way, if you think my previous comment was me being a douche, I'm not sure you understand the concept of "being a douche."

But here's an example: The comment of yours I am replying to right now, that's you "being a douche."

http://www.heartofmetal.net/f2-of-unsound-mind

Now try to use this appropriate forum for you next pointless thread.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:10 pm

exact33 wrote:
Smoke me a kipper - Ill be back for breakfast.

Red Dwarf! I was just watching this through last year for the first time since I was oh so young! Mead is on me tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Thread moved to Unsound Mind.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

S.D. wrote:

Now that's an appropriate thread move.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

This thread = scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
S.D. wrote:

Now that's an appropriate thread move.

i think there are a few better places.

Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Skyrim_stuff___mead_bottles_by_sickbert-d51r0gl

Droooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That aged old casket, that rich smell of real ale, oh God!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online   Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bah Humbug - I have to go to bed (7 hour time dif) before the Yanks come online
Page 1 of 1