Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+87
assault_attack
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
fingers
Highway Star
Heavy Metal Ninja
Lari
moonspell67
Mac & Cheese
tohostudios
Aaron_D
BloodWinter
Eyesore
muckie
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Medieval Torture Device
the sentinel
DakotaRogers
Glower
Hadley
Dr8breed74
Troublezone
Required Fields
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
SAHB Healer
Vexer6
mikeinfla
Runicen
AmongTheRest
AutumnShantel
glassprison
Thelemech
rajah
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
metalinmyveins
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
Locky
MetalRob331
akeldama
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Chrome Locust
corplhicks
RAIDwarden
Leatherface
bass63
dirtracin1
sovdat
thejokeriv
bgsully
mlotek
brokentulsa
MoonChild
CRIMSONMASK
Orion Crystal Ice
David Panzer
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
exact33
Witchfinder
chilejay7
Wurthless
ShadowAngel
SideShowDisaSter
Wallace2112
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
jstate
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Addy
Andy
jettafiend
SpectreFate
manny
nevermore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Spare Change by Robert B. Parker
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 9:07 am

Action Park: Fast Times, Wild Rides, and the Untold Story of America's Most Dangerous Amusement Park, by Andy Mulvihill and Jake Rossen

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 6:56 am

Motley Crue: The Dirt by Motley Crue with Neil Strauss
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Son Of A Milkman by Brian Wheat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 10:52 pm

No Speed Limit : Quebec Metal by Felix Desposses
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Death Merchant #17: The Zemlya Expedition by Joseph Rosenberger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:56 pm

Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind: Informal Talks on Zen Meditation and Practice
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 am

Walk This Way: The Autobiography of Aerosmith, by Aerosmith with Stephen Davis

... this one's a little out of date now cuz it was published in 1997, but that's OK cuz I don't really care about anything Aerosmith has done since around 1993 anyway Very Happy

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Star Trek: Voyager: Protectors by Kirsten Beyer
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 8:08 am

No Time Like the Future by Michael J. Fox

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Answers in the Form of Questions: A Definitive History and Insider's Guide to Jeopardy! by Claire McNear

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:01 am

I'm Still With You: Communicate, Heal & Evolve with Your Loved One on the Other Side, by Sherrie Dillard.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:00 pm

DisneyWar by James B Stewart- it's a fascinating chronicling of Michael Eisner's time as Disney's CEO and goes into great detail about how he got the job and saved Disney animation from going away forever but it also details how he had this way of alienating others around him and seemingly being unpleasable at times.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 11:13 am

Rocks: My Life in and Out of Aerosmith, by Joe Perry with David Ritz

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 5:57 pm

The Protestant's Dilemma: How the Reformation's Shocking Consequences Point to the Truth of Catholicism by Devin Rose
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Little riddle/quiz: My daughter crocheted this as a "book report." What did she read? I'm reading the book behind, Joe DiMaggio: The Hero's Life

What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 20210510
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 11:54 am

How Star Wars Conquered the Universe by Chris Taylor

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 1:10 pm

A couple of graphic novels from the library:

Star Wars: Dark Empire by Tom Veitch and Cam Kennedy

On deck:
Batman: Cacophony by Kevin Smith, Walt Flanagan and Sandra Hope

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 11:31 am

H.P. Lovecraft collection called Tales of Terror

Includes Call of Cthulhu, Shadow Over Innsmouth, Whisperer in the Darkness, At the Mountains of Madness, Shadow Out of Time etc...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 9:30 pm

Batman: The Widening Gyre (graphic novel) by Kevin Smith and Walt Flanagan

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:45 am

Eaters of the Dead, by Michael Creighton.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 12:35 pm

A Galaxy Not So Far Away: Writers and Artists on Twenty-Five Years of Star Wars, edited by Glenn Kenny

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 4:10 am

Ilium, by Dan Simmons
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Daredevil: Visionaries (graphic novel) by Kevin Smith with Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:26 am

If anyone’s interested Ted Templeton, the music producer, has a book out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next