Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Careful With That Burger, Eugene

Go down 
+22
SideShowDisaSter
Dark Horseman
Ricky
manny
jettafiend
trock67
Wurthless
brokentulsa
Addy
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
exact33
thejokeriv
tohostudios
MoonChild
James B.
Witchfinder
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:00 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Washed down with some Capital Breweries Blonde Doppelbock that I bought from a friend of a friend who goes back to Wisconsin. This beer is awesome; I only bought half a case this time, I'm buying a full case next time!

I'm in Wisconsin, I need to look into this. When I find some I'll use it to wash down the Chipped Beef on toast that I'm going to make. What we used to called S**t on toast, I'm the only person I know who likes it.

Huh, it was SOS - sh*t on a shingle. My ex loved it, so I learned how to cook it. Not too bad for a quickie meal.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 am

jettafiend wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Lunch is: Dominos pizza (extra feta cheese, pepperoni, cheddar, spinach, black olives, & green peppers) with parmeasan bread bites washed down with a Unibroue Trois Pistoles. Perfect meal for WrestleMania.

Those freakin bread-bites are a pain in the A$$ to make!

But those things are so DAMN good!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 am

DallasBlack wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Lunch is: Dominos pizza (extra feta cheese, pepperoni, cheddar, spinach, black olives, & green peppers) with parmeasan bread bites washed down with a Unibroue Trois Pistoles. Perfect meal for WrestleMania.

You also have the perspective of consumer, not employee lol! . In my store they are a fairly popular item. I have reached that point in my life where I don't even like pizza from another vendor. I still buy it occasionally for my kids, but I end up getting a side salad or something else. Hazards of working in the food industry my entire career is that the only food that I enjoy anymore is cooked by me.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:36 am

jettafiend wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

You also have the perspective of consumer, not employee lol! . In my store they are a fairly popular item. I have reached that point in my life where I don't even like pizza from another vendor. I still buy it occasionally for my kids, but I end up getting a side salad or something else. Hazards of working in the food industry my entire career is that the only food that I enjoy anymore is cooked by me.

That's exactly why I have always refused to work in the food industry.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 am

Quote :
What we used to called S**t on toast, I'm the only person I know who likes it.

I grew up knowing that dish as "Shit On A Shingle".
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 am

Breakfast: Banana Muffin, cherry coke, and a Marlboro cig
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 am

SAHB Healer wrote:

I'm in Wisconsin, I need to look into this. When I find some I'll use it to wash down the Chipped Beef on toast that I'm going to make. What we used to called S**t on toast, I'm the only person I know who likes it.

I grew up calling it S.O.S. When I got older and asked what it stood for, my old man said "Sh*t On Shingles". That's what they called it in the army. Good stuff though.

Got a PBJ sandwich for lunch today. The cuppords are getting a little bare. Need to hit the supermarket this weekend.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:06 am

Lunch - baloney n' cheez on wheat bread, granola bar, Pepsi

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Breakfast: two small V8s and some cheese crackers
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

chicken noodle soup
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am

[quote][Breakfast: two small V8s and some cheese crackers/quote]
Are you a super model now?
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 am

Dinner - Late - Turkey sammich and a glass of grapefruit juice.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 am

[quote="Dark Horseman"]
Quote :
[Breakfast: two small V8s and some cheese crackers/quote]
Are you a super model now?

No, just lazy. Your quip reminds me of one of the funniest comic I've ever seen from Dilbert when he dates a super model:

Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 12978.strip
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 am

B-fast....antelope sausage, Hoot eggs, potato buttermilk toast with OJ and moo juice.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

Lunch today... the higher ups are buyin' pizza for everyone in honor of a sales person who's retiring today.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Wow, pizza. You work with 20 year olds?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Wow, pizza. You work with 20 year olds?

I wish. 20 year olds get paid better.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Spicy BBQ chicken wings and tap beer (10 bucks and change).....dancing with the woman (priceless) The band sucked balls and I won 20 bucks from the drummer in a (bar) crowd judged drum-off. (dude was outside when we arrived and commented on all the drum related stickers in the back window of my outfit) Paid for dinner and I got to beat the dog snot out of somebody else's kit !!!!!! I killed it with the triplets (Bonham would of been proud)

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:34 am

Breakfast: cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk (and before you make any smartass comments, no Dark Horseman, I'm not a kid Razz )
Lunch: cheese crackers
Dinner: Four cheese chicken and penne from Applebee's washed down with a berry sangria
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 am

Tonight for me was:

Spag Bol

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 pm

I assume that is slang for spaghetti bolognaise?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Lobster ravioli tonight.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

You assumption is correct, grasshopper.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

You assumption is correct, grasshopper.

I've had spaghetti bolognaise when I was in the navy. I've had it in Greece and Spain. I've also heard it mentioned many times in Britcoms (particularly in Are You Being Served?-once called spaghetti bo-log-naize in a mocking manner). A fine dish!

Dang it! Now I'm in the mood for some red sauce pasta. May have to have some Olive Garden for luch (dinner for day folk).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 pm

tonight - chicken parm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Careful With That Burger, Eugene
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next