Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Careful With That Burger, Eugene

Go down 
+22
SideShowDisaSter
Dark Horseman
Ricky
manny
jettafiend
trock67
Wurthless
brokentulsa
Addy
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
exact33
thejokeriv
tohostudios
MoonChild
James B.
Witchfinder
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Dinner...Texas fry-bread with chili fixins, blackeyed peas, sweeet Tea, Chocolate pudding

hell yeah !

We are gonna grub on some Buffalo burger and wedge fries.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 am

Got a pizza from my favorite mom'n pop place. Way better than any chain. Thin crust with x-cheese, pepperoni and green peppers. Saved half for lunch tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:18 am

lunch: crackers
dinner: buffalo chicken pizza from Wal-Mart (better than any buffalo chicken from a chain-for a lot less dough, pun intended-about $5). Washing it down with a refreshing Unibroue La Fin Du Monde (a beer that compliments the buffalo pizza well).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Breakfast: Leftovers from Friday's (I had it Friday night/Saturday morning after work)
Lunch (eating right now): Long John Silver's Chicken and fries washed down with Big Red Zero
Dinner: I'll probably just have my leftover On The Border from lunch Saturday and try my new Belgian beer
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Easter Dinner - Ham, mashed potatoes, cornbread, mac and cheese and broccoli

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Keep forgetting that it's Easter. Even after origional meal plans for my dad and I was a barbeque place closed due to the holiday. I guess I'm just used to Easter being in April (I know it happens sometimes in late March but only every 3-5 years). Same thing with daylight savings time. Usually happens in April so it happening in March was a bit of a shock.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 am

Breakfast: JD Ham & Cheese Omelet
Lunch: 4 Cheese Crackers
Dinner: Ginger sesame noodles and PF Chang's orange chicken
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 am

Breakfast: Coffee yogurt
Lunch: some crackers
Dinner: Friday's boneless wings, pretzel and beer cheese, and loaded potato skins and an Ultimate Sangria
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:38 pm

I had one of those new Jim Beam Bourbon burgers from Hardee's, and it was pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

At work tonight so I had Korean buffet.
Back to top Go down
trock67
Metal novice
Metal novice
trock67

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 am

Wurthless wrote:
I had one of those new Jim Beam Bourbon burgers from Hardee's, and it was pretty damn good.
I was wondering what to do for lunch today, now I know! I've been wanting to try one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Sonic Tots
Lunch: BBQ (chopped beef brisket, jalepeno sausage, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cobb with peach cobbler)
Dinner: four cheese rice-a-roni

Today so far:

Breakfast: JD ham & cheese omlette
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Lunch is: Dominos pizza (extra feta cheese, pepperoni, cheddar, spinach, black olives, & green peppers) with parmeasan bread bites washed down with a Unibroue Trois Pistoles. Perfect meal for WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Lunch is: Dominos pizza (extra feta cheese, pepperoni, cheddar, spinach, black olives, & green peppers) with parmeasan bread bites washed down with a Unibroue Trois Pistoles. Perfect meal for WrestleMania.
Glad you're enjoying those Unibroue beers. Those three (Maudite, Trois Pistoles and La Fin Du Monde) are my favorites from them.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 pm

dinner tonight: Chicken ṭikka masālā with na'an.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm

exact33 wrote:

surprised

Oh! Fancy chicken, got it. Razz
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:

surprised

Oh! Fancy chicken, got it. Razz

very delicious Indian food Smile

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:48 am

Wurthless wrote:

I'm going to have one too, except hold the bun, the meat, the condiments, and add sour mix!
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
Wurthless wrote:

I'm going to have one too, except hold the bun, the meat, the condiments, and add sour mix!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Bruschetta and Mushroom Risotto

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Chicken breast on the George Foreman grill, broccoli,baked potato and mushrooms
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Mesquite grilled chicken breast, baked potato and mixed veggies.

Washed down with some Capital Breweries Blonde Doppelbock that I bought from a friend of a friend who goes back to Wisconsin. This beer is awesome; I only bought half a case this time, I'm buying a full case next time!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Glad you're enjoying those Unibroue beers. Those three (Maudite, Trois Pistoles and La Fin Du Monde) are my favorites from them.

Yeah, those are great. Glad to have beers whose taste I really enjoy. Plus the go with just about any meal involving meat.
Today:

Breakfast: Tombstone personal pizza
Lunch: Cheese crackers
Dinner: Chicken stuffed with pepper jack, Swiss cheese, and bacon washed down with a Unibroue Maudite
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 am

tohostudios wrote:

Washed down with some Capital Breweries Blonde Doppelbock that I bought from a friend of a friend who goes back to Wisconsin. This beer is awesome; I only bought half a case this time, I'm buying a full case next time!

I'm in Wisconsin, I need to look into this. When I find some I'll use it to wash down the Chipped Beef on toast that I'm going to make. What we used to called S**t on toast, I'm the only person I know who likes it.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Those freakin bread-bites are a pain in the A$$ to make!

Ironically, worked the lunch shift so I had a ham n' cheddar sammich with spinach, tomato, and olives.

Dinner was spicy sausage and lima bean soup with cornbread (not the box crap). Delish!!

Last edited by jettafiend on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Careful With That Burger, Eugene
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next