Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Careful With That Burger, Eugene

Go down 
+22
SideShowDisaSter
Dark Horseman
Ricky
manny
jettafiend
trock67
Wurthless
brokentulsa
Addy
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
exact33
thejokeriv
tohostudios
MoonChild
James B.
Witchfinder
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Careful With That Burger, Eugene Empty
PostSubject: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Bringing back an old idea for a thread.

What's for lunch/dinner?

Pretzels, Fruit Punch and Mac & Cheese with Broccoli for me.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 pm

What's a burdger?
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

S.D. wrote:
What's a burdger?

surprised Wink
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Last night's left over roast beef made into easy-to-hold sandwich form. Tonight, grandmother is treating for dinner at the Country Club. Elbows off the table and don't slurp your soup, dear.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Last night's left over roast beef made into easy-to-hold sandwich form. Tonight, grandmother is treating for dinner at the Country Club. Elbows off the table and don't slurp your soup, dear.

Your grandma is hawt.

Careful With That Burger, Eugene Capturerwjm
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Your grandma is hawt.

Careful With That Burger, Eugene Capturerwjm

Gotta stay in good graces with her. She can't take it with her, ya know. Wink

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Lunch: Leftover roast pork 'n' taters from Sunday night's dinner.

Dinner: To be determined.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Cottage cheese and a salad.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Good God, are you in prison? Wink
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Yes and I get bread and water every 8 hours or so, if im lucky Sad
Actually trying to loose weight again. I've already lost about 15 lbs. within the last month. Between not being able to wear some of my clothes and also getting married next year, I gotta get myself back into shape. I got the good looks, now I just need the body to go along with it. Wink

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Actually trying to loose weight again. I've already lost about 15 lbs. within the last month. Between not being able to wear some of my clothes and also getting married next year, I gotta get myself back into shape. I got the good looks, now I just need the body to go along with it. Wink

Congrats on your wedding. I hope it works out well for you. I know I couldn't live without my wife.......
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Lunch - chicken wings, greek yogurt and an apple

Dinner - not sure yet
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Had a Pastrami sammich w/ sriracha and hobanero jack cheese for lunch

The ol lady is makin up dough as I type for some mini meat pies. Red Onions, red potatoes, celery, carrots, and some lamb rolled in pie dough and baked in the oven, Yummy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Good God, are you in prison? Wink

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Congrats on your wedding. I hope it works out well for you. I know I couldn't live without my wife.......

hahaha... thanks

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Lunch: The usual when I'm working at the office. A banana with peanut butter and iced tea.

Dinner: Tonight it's going to be Chicken Cordon Bleu stuffed chicken breasts, baked potato and mixed vegetables.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Lunch: Ham/Salami/Cheese sandwich & pretzels
Dinner: Greek Tenderloin (pork tenderloin stuffed with a mix of stuffing, spinach, feta cheese and spices) from Wegmans (love that place!) Just toss it in the oven for 40 minutes and good eats...... Also Asparagus and Wegman's mac & chees
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Lunch - chicken fingers and mashed potatoes
Dinner - spaghetti with broccoli

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 am

Lunch was a Subway tuna sandwich.

Dinner I'm thinking breakfast food. Fried taters with onions and peppers, links, and eggs over easy. My cholesterol is good and/or there ain't nothing else left in my fridge whatsoever. Either excuse works. I love breakfast foods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 am

Lunch - free Korean food at work.

Dinner - my roommate made curry.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 am

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Ham & Cheese Omlet with salsa

Lunch: some M&Ms and some crackers (at work I only snack enough to prevent hunger pains)

Dinner: A chicken ceaser salad
Cambells Tuscan-style Chicken & White Beans (with asiago cheese, thyme, & rosemary) soup
and finishing it off with a deli Southwest cheesesteak from Wal-Mart
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 am

Im still trying to figure out breakfast
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Another roast beef sandwich for lunch with some carrots, sliced orange and Oreos on the side.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 pm

For Breakfast (lunch time for you day walkers Very Happy ): Another JD omlette.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Lunch...soft Taco, Burrito, Dr. Pepper
Dinner...Texas fry-bread with chili fixins, blackeyed peas, sweeet Tea, Chocolate pudding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful With That Burger, Eugene   Careful With That Burger, Eugene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Careful With That Burger, Eugene
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next