Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six Feet Under-Unborn

Go down 
+4
SpectreFate
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
metalhead777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Six Feet Under-Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Huh, this is an extremely fast release. Undead wasn't even released a year ago! Either way, I always love me some new SFU.

Six Feet Under-Unborn Sixfeetunderunborn
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Heard a new song off that today. Best thing they have done since "The Haunting"!
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Heard a new song off that today. Best thing they have done since "The Haunting"!
I personally thought Undead was their best. I mean, I love pretty much all of their albums other than Death Rituals, but Undead brought back life into the band. It felt like Barnes had the spirit of his Cannibal Corpse days all over again.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Pretty cool!

I think they deserve some kind of comeback award.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 am

They sound like a new band. This is really one of the best death metal releases of the last couple of decades.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Holy crap! This album rules! I was playing it and got past track two, "Prophecy", and thought it was great. Then "Zombie Blood Curse" came on and after it finished I hit the repeat button and listened to it again. What a great track. I mean, this is not rocket science and Barnes isn't really doing anything new, but there just seems to be something about this album that grabbed me by the jugular on the very first listen.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Holy crap! This album rules! I was playing it and got past track two, "Prophecy", and thought it was great. Then "Zombie Blood Curse" came on and after it finished I hit the repeat button and listened to it again. What a great track. I mean, this is not rocket science and Barnes isn't really doing anything new, but there just seems to be something about this album that grabbed me by the jugular on the very first listen.

1. There are good riffs on it

2. The production kicks ass
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:57 pm

I dig the cover....
dig the riffs in the tune psted above
the bridge and solo section where they bring it down is one hell of a hook for this style of music.

Amazon is gonna love me again headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey, ultmetal, check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

What an awesome album, can't stop listening to it.

Kind of weird how this band have kinda passed me by. I bought warpath on release 16 years ago and gave it a couple of spins but it never really grabbed me. Recently I was going through my collection and thought I'd give warpath another listen. Really liked it so thought I'd pick up the new release and so glad I did.

Also dipped into their back catalogue and picked up a couple of other albums and liked what I heard. Was quite surprised to see this band is totally trashed on the Internet. Did a search and everything I found seemed to be totally negative and saying really bad things, especially about Chris Barnes vocals. I think he's got a great death metal voice.

They must be doing something right as this is their 20th year and still going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under-Unborn   Six Feet Under-Unborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under-Unborn
Page 1 of 1