Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are your feet cold?

Go down 
+4
manny
MetalGuy71
kmorg
EvyMetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Are your feet cold? Empty
PostSubject: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:05 am

or lonely? Do your feet feel neglected, sore, sweaty, or just plain blah?

Well, blah no more! Cuz Ed needs more money!

EDDIE VAN HALEN LAUNCHES EVH BRAND SIGNATURE STRIPED SNEAKERS:
(Los Angeles, CA - April 14, 2009) Legendary rock guitar icon Eddie Van Halen and partner FEA Merchandising are proud to announce the release of EVH Brand Signature Striped Sneakers.
For nearly 2 decades, EVH fans have been attending Van Halen shows wearing homemade versions of the striped sneakers that Eddie wears onstage, modeled after his infamous red white and black striped Frankenstein guitar.
“So many people would ask me, where can I get a pair of those? After hearing that for about 15 years, I figured they were something that people obviously wanted, so making them available and official seemed like a natural progression,” Eddie said.
In addition to the red Frankenstein theme, the shoes are also available in White with Black stripe theme, which pays tribute to the guitar Eddie rewrote the rules with in 1978 and Black with Yellow stripes, which pays homage to the guitar that Eddie displays on the back cover of Van Halen II. All 3 color themes are available in high and low top versions, with the familiar “5150” tag adorning the spine.
Available now online at www.EVHGear.com and at department and specialty stores worldwide, EVH signature striped sneakers follow in the footsteps of other EVH signature items like Wolfgang guitars, 5150 amplifiers, and EVH accessories. These classic canvas style sneakers have been “road tested” by Eddie over the course of several tours and were most recently seen on the sold out 2007 / 2008 North American arena tour with his band Van Halen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 am

And there is a limited edition "Wolfy" shoe, for those that need a wider [ie: fatter] shoe! Wolfie's edition also includes a coupon for a free grilled soft taco from Taco Bell!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:59 am

BE QUIET
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:45 am

Are your feet cold? 56834

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 am

I had a home-made pair back in the day. I bought a pair of red Converse All-stars (aka Chucks) and then airbrushed white and black stripes on 'em. One got all melty and burnt during a camping mishap and they had to be tossed. I also had a red tie that I did the same thing. Still have that one in the way back of the closet somewhere.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 am

Not to be outdone KI$$ already their own set on Van Shoes out since Oct, Iron Maiden also released a set of their own footwear, and of course The Doors also did with an image of Jim Morrison, I am not sure if the lizard king would be pleased with this latest homage.

Are your feet cold? 1_vans2

Are your feet cold? Vans_iron_maiden_holiday08_slip_on

Are your feet cold? Dsc03690
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 am

Are your feet cold? Dsc03690

Betcha Candlemass has about 57 pairs of these. just kidding

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 am

I LOVE those Power Slave Maiden sneakers! 🤘
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
And there is a limited edition "Wolfy" shoe, for those that need a wider [ie: fatter] shoe! Wolfie's edition also includes a coupon for a free grilled soft taco from Taco Bell!

laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Man, all of these shoes look freakin' retarded!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:

I guess you'll be wearing the "Wolfies" Sax... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I had a home-made pair back in the day.

ME TOO!!!! I had a pair of white Reebok's I took red & black markers too...I drew in the stripes, colored some of them black then filled in w/ red...people wanted me to make them some too!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are your feet cold?   Are your feet cold? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are your feet cold?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: