Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:57 am

Great, all this talk of Halloween III and now I have that "Happy Happy Halloween" song running through my head.

Relentless

Bored me as a kid who would watch any b-movie and like it. Still bored me. And worse William Lustig directed it. I'm guessing they major league tied his hands with this one. Judd Nelson makes the worst serial killer which is strange cuz you'd think he could pull it off. The whole black rubber gloves and stiff walking after victims just looked ridiculous. I did like that they gave him a clear psycho motivation though.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:48 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 81f01e4d7e9f1f7e89f1c6198a64fddd
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:50 am

I watched two movies yesterday and don't remember the name of either one

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 am

James B. wrote:
I watched two movies yesterday and don't remember the name of either one

They made that much of an impact huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 pm

jstate wrote:
Great, all this talk of Halloween III and now I have that "Happy Happy Halloween" song running through my head.

Relentless

Bored me as a kid who would watch any b-movie and like it. Still bored me. And worse William Lustig directed it. I'm guessing they major league tied his hands with this one. Judd Nelson makes the worst serial killer which is strange cuz you'd think he could pull it off. The whole black rubber gloves and stiff walking after victims just looked ridiculous. I did like that they gave him a clear psycho motivation though.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 51TP64AR-SL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 335-386-large
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

final season of House
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Finished up Freaks and Geeks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:32 pm

007 wrote:
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

I liked that a lot more than I thought I would. And some of the special features on the DVD are pretty cool.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm such a big fan of the original I could never bring myself to watch it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:07 pm

jstate wrote:
I'm such a big fan of the original I could never bring myself to watch it.

That's exactly what my attitude was but I finally caved in and watched it. They added some new and interesting stuff to the story. And I actually prefer the remake's ending to the that of the original.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Adams Family
Adams Family Values
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Watched one episode of the Flash
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Just watched DB's girl Zooey do a very decent job of singing the National Anthem before Game 3 of the World Series.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm

NUMB3RS
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 pm

College Gameday
South Carolina vs Tennessee
The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party(aka Florida vs Georgia)
Ohio State vs Penn State(The Turn-Your-smurf poo-In-After-Thanksgiving Bowl)
now switching between Notre Dame vs Oklahoma & Alabama vs Mississippi State
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Billy The Exterminator
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 am

Schlock-Tober continues with...

"Rise of the Zombies" (2012)

SyFy Channel/The Asylum co-produced this "Walking Dead" wanna-be, with a team of scientists and military types attempting to get out of a zombie-infested San Francisco. The impressive cast includes LeVar "Geordi LaForge" Burton, Danny "Machete" Trejo and Mariel "Star 80" Hemingway....remember when these people had careers? Haha.

Anyway, there was lotsa mindless gory zombie blastin' action in this one but no story to speak of. I'm probably being kind by calling it "forgettable."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
College Gameday

I was watching that SC/TN game and saw the injury to Marcus Lattimore. That's the nastiest injury I've seen since Sid Vicious broke his leg from the top rope. Or the Joe Theisman injury. Just horrific.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Schlock-Tober continues with...

"Rise of the Zombies" (2012)

SyFy Channel/The Asylum co-produced this "Walking Dead" wanna-be, with a team of scientists and military types attempting to get out of a zombie-infested San Francisco. The impressive cast includes LeVar "Geordi LaForge" Burton, Danny "Machete" Trejo and Mariel "Star 80" Hemingway....remember when these people had careers? Haha.

Anyway, there was lotsa mindless gory zombie blastin' action in this one but no story to speak of. I'm probably being kind by calling it "forgettable."

Yep, caught that one too and felt about the same. I loved the suv wreck at the beginning of the film that was somehow able to roll around and down that curvy San Francisco street (who's name I do not know but have seen in many movies)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Quote :
I loved the suv wreck at the beginning of the film that was somehow able to roll around and down that curvy San Francisco street (who's name I do not know but have seen in many movies)

That's the infamous "Lombard Street," which is widely known as the "crookedest street in the world." Bill Cosby did a classic routine about driving it on one of his old stand-up albums in the '60s.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
College Gameday

I was watching that SC/TN game and saw the injury to Marcus Lattimore. That's the nastiest injury I've seen since Sid Vicious broke his leg from the top rope. Or the Joe Theisman injury. Just horrific.

Yes, this one is definitely not for the squeamish. If anyone is interested press play.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Star trek IV: the Voyage Home

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next