Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Skyfall - excellent Bond flick!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Rams vs 49ers

Rams up 7-0 so far. Of course we were up 7-0 against New England too and that was as good as it got.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Watching the Dallas/Philly game
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Watching the Eagles/Cowboys game
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Skyfall - excellent Bond flick!

I haven't even seen the last one. Now that I want to see it, Redbox and On Demand don't have it.

Today:

Law & Order
Parking Wars
Duck Dynasty
Most Shocking
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Still watching the Rams vs 49ers.

So far my Rams are giving SF all they want; Alex Smith out with a concussion and Rams still up 14-7.

EDIT: now 17-7

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Mirrorx
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Skyfall.

A darker, more serious Bond film. Javier Bardem shined as the main bad guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Batman Forever
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 pm

I watched the 200th Family Guy episode tonight, and watched a special on Family Guy afterwards called Family Guy: 200 Episodes Later.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

manny wrote:
Batman Forever

Coincidentally, I discussed something about that movie earlier tonight. I was talking about how on The Simpsons, Smithers was black in the first episode he appeared in, but was white every episode afterwards. I pointed out how in the 1989 Batman movie, Harvey Dent was portrayed by a black actor, but was portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones, who is white, in Batman Forever. This doesn't make sense; for continuity reasons, shouldn't they have hired another black actor if he was black in the first movie of the series?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Required Fields wrote:
manny wrote:
Batman Forever

Coincidentally, I discussed something about that movie earlier tonight. I was talking about how on The Simpsons, Smithers was black in the first episode he appeared in, but was white every episode afterwards. I pointed out how in the 1989 Batman movie, Harvey Dent was portrayed by a black actor, but was portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones, who is white, in Batman Forever. This doesn't make sense; for continuity reasons, shouldn't they have hired another black actor if he was black in the first movie of the series?

Batman forever was an complete abomination after the first two (though better than the one after). Who cares? Razz
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

"Dead Silence" (2007)

While investigating his wife's mysterious death, a man returns to his home town and discovers the vengeful spirit of a murdered ventriloquist and her army of dolls.

Stylish thriller from the director of "Saw" has loads of atmosphere but isn't very involving; it should've been way spookier given the premise.

A decent enough time waster, but nothing I'll ever watch again.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

The theater in Dead Silence looks a lot like the theater five minutes from my house.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
manny wrote:
Batman Forever

Batman forever was an complete abomination after the first two (though better than the one after). Who cares? Razz

I enjoyed because my five year old son enjoyed it, it was meant to be a fun popcorn movie, not a classic piece of cinema.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

Robotech - The Macross Saga

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 am

The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 pm

manny wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
manny wrote:
Batman Forever

I enjoyed because my five year old son enjoyed it, it was meant to be a fun popcorn movie, not a classic piece of cinema.

I understand, but I still hate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 pm

I watched an episode of South Park before going to bed last night.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Conflict-1TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Black_Legion
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 417B1c0TTNL._SL500_AA300_

Watching this for the second time.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

The Menatlist
The Dog Whipserer
some NatGeo show of viral videos
WWE Raw
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Just watched Trans-Siberian Orchestra "The Lost Christmas Eve" on Hallmark (60 minutes)

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm

James B. wrote:
Just watched Trans-Siberian Orchestra "The Lost Christmas Eve" on Hallmark (60 minutes)
''

Missed it! I hope they plan on either re-showing or a DVD release. I wanted to see them this year (the first year doing TLCE instead of CEAOS) but my unemployment derailed those plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next