Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 am

Started the 3d season with 2 episodes of 'Boardwalk Empire'.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Last night the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm

nevermore wrote:
Last night the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU

How is the show without Stabler? I only see the old re-runs on USA and can't imagine the show without him.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

The Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 am

Damn, a miracle, an actual good film starring Adam Sandler. Thanks to the always above average writing/direction of Judd Apatow.

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 51FA12XYGEL._SX500_
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 am

^^ That's next on my list to see!

On holidays now, so I've just finished The Big Lebowski, and saw Hugo and The Artist yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 am

"Escape From New York" (1981)

In John Carpenter's cyber-punk 1997 America is a police state, and Manhattan Island has been converted into a maximum security prison. When Air Force One crashes in New York, they send in bad-ass mercenary Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) to get him out. One of my fave J.C. movies, right behind the original "Halloween."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Sutekh wrote:
and saw Hugo and The Artist yesterday.

I haven't seen Hugo yet but I plan too. The Artist was stunning, absolutely loved that film.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Escape From New York" (1981)

In John Carpenter's cyber-punk 1997 America is a police state, and Manhattan Island has been converted into a maximum security prison. When Air Force One crashes in New York, they send in bad-ass mercenary Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) to get him out. One of my fave J.C. movies, right behind the original "Halloween."

Seen that one about a million times, still very enjoyable.

It would probably make my top 5 Carpenter films. My favorite is The Thing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Quote :
It would probably make my top 5 Carpenter films. My favorite is The Thing.

My all time fave is still the original "Halloween" for sentimental reasons, but yeah, E.F.N.Y. would be up there too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:25 pm

The Devil's Rejects

Other than the main characters, this really has little in common with House of 1000 Corpses.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Devil's Rejects

Other than the main characters, this really has little in common with House of 1000 Corpses.
I consider that to be a good thing. TDR was good, but House of a 1000 Corpses was a little lackluster IMO.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Devil's Rejects

I consider that to be a good thing. TDR was good, but House of a 1000 Corpses was a little lackluster IMO.

Eh, I have mixed feelings. I liked some of the supernatural stuff going on in 1K Corpses; TDR was basically just Last House On The Left goes on the road.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 am

Smackdown
Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 am

S.D. wrote:
Sutekh wrote:
and saw Hugo and The Artist yesterday.

I haven't seen Hugo yet but I plan too. The Artist was stunning, absolutely loved that film.

For sure -fantastic on every front. Hugo is a real 'love letter' from Scorsese to cinema, and also really enjoyable.

Just finished watching the Sydney Swans get up and win the AFL Grand Final (not sure how much that means to you folks in the U.S., but it's a hugely popular sport in Australia):

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 152949445_186d299-186d29f
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 am

Watched 'Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story' a made for VH1 TV Movie
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

manny wrote:
Watched 'Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story' a made for VH1 TV Movie

I've seen that. It's hilariously cheap and awful, yet I could not look away.

Gotta give'em bonus points for casting Anthony Michael Hall as Mutt Lange though!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Just watched the premiere of the new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoon on Nickelodeon with my sons:

I used to love the original B&W comics series, could take or leave the first cartoon series (too kiddy), enjoyed the first live-action film. This new 'toon still has some of the goofiness of the old show but has a darker/grittier look (like the comics) and the animation is pretty cool. I dug it. Not sure if my boys were as impressed as I was but it looks to me like the TMNT's are prepared to kick butt on a whole new generation.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I love the first TMNT cartoon but then again, I was a "kiddy" when it was out. I still like it despite how corny and dated it is.

Parking Wars
The Drew Carey Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:33 am

Fringe (great start to the final season)
Elementary
Haven
Grimm

House - season 4
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 am

Pawn Stars
AM Raw
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 am

The Big Bang Theory Season 5
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Battleship
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Ricky wrote:
Battleship

How was that?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Watched the Rams beat the Seahawks then watched the Cards beat Washington. Good sports day in the STL.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next