Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever wonder why early albums always are better?

Go down 
+18
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Getizzyback
ShadowAngel
DallasBlack
speed101
SideShowDisaSter
James B.
Eyesore
mc666
EmoElmo
nevermore
krokus
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
chewie
exact33
Olafsto
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks to everyone that overanalized and explained in great detail how humor works. Great job everyone!!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 pm

We aim to please. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thanks to everyone that overanalized and explained in great detail how humor works. Great job everyone!!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 am

kmorg wrote:
The picture has a point though. A young band is hungry for success, and play the music out of love for the music. An established band have had all the success, so the hunger is gone, and probably doesn't even like the same music as they did when they were younger anymore.

True. But there are some bands who still show the same level of Hunger. Bands like Overkill, Accept, U.D.O, Sodom, Kreator are still producing killer albums after so many years.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 am

Save for U.D.O., mine og those bands have kept it trur to their original style all the way. But I get your point though.Smile

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 am

In fairness to a group like Metallica (or any other group that rises from the underground to mega mainstream success) it has to be tough creating new music. Which master do you serve - the diehards from way back or the people who jumped on with the Black album. And we all know what the business end of things wants them to cater to. Their kind of success makes for an easy targe either way. Kinda a no win situation for who to make happy. I actually have to give them a ton of credit for putting out a record like Death Magnetic. Shop at Armani all you like, I say.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever wonder why early albums always are better?   Ever wonder why early albums always are better? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever wonder why early albums always are better?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2