Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s

Go down 
+5
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
kmorg
mc666
DallasBlack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Empty
PostSubject: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:35 am

One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s 4448One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s 200px-Ozzy_Osbourne_-_No_More_Tears
Any takers? It was my first intro to the Ozz man. Although my first impression was "this is one ugly dude" I ended up loving the music and consider it one of my favorite albums of all time. I was perhaps more impressed with the guitar playing of one Zakk Wylde than anything else but it was all good. Favorite songs include Road To Nowhere (my favorite), Time After Time, No More Tears, and I Don't Want to Change the World.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:58 am

i liked 80's Ozzy so much better than 90's Ozzy. this was a decent album though.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:04 am

I really like that album, and consider it to be one of the Ozzman's finest.

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:38 am

I love it, lots of great songs on there. S.I.N. in particular.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:42 am

Decent but pales in comparison to the ones with Randy and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:37 am

One of Ozz's best works.

Sadly, it was also his last album that was worth a crap!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 am

troublezone wrote:
Decent but pales in comparison to the ones with Randy and Jake.

Took the words out of my mouth!

Actually, I have not heard one Ozzy LP all the way through since Jake left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:14 pm

I thoroughly enjoy this album and agree it was the last great Ozzy disc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Ozzmosis was the last one I liked.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:13 pm

i really like no more tears. not as upbeat as his 80s output but great nonetheless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:45 pm

For some reason I always felt this album and "No Rest for the Wicked" were pretty 'overrated'. I like them both, but they sit at the bottom of my list of "Ozzy albums".

I'm in the vast minority here, but I actually like Ozzy's newer stuff quite well. "Black Rain" is a phenominal album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:30 pm

blackieboy wrote:

I'm in the vast minority here, but I actually like Ozzy's newer stuff quite well. "Black Rain" is a phenominal album.

Agreed. Sure, it's not quite up there with his 80's material, but what is?

"All my life I've been over the top, I don't know what I'm doing all I know is I don't wanna stop."

Such an apropos song for the Ozzman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:56 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 am

blackieboy wrote:
For some reason I always felt this album and "No Rest for the Wicked" were pretty 'overrated'. I like them both, but they sit at the bottom of my list of "Ozzy albums".

i will agree black rain is a monster album and one of my faves this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s   One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Of The Best Albums Of The Early 90s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: