Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Asylum Radio

Go down 
+3
Witchfinder
James B.
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Ok everyone this is where I'll be doing my djing on Sonic Asylum Radio. 1st show will be sun morning at 10 am I'm really looking forward to this quite abit tune in and listen. There is a chat room to interact with others.

Here is the link: http://www.sonicasylumradio.com/

My show will be Metalwargods Metal Uprising from Metalwargod. Bringing you metal from the 70's to the present. I'll be blasting what I like to hear from power metal, progressive metal, progpower metal, melodic power metal, thrash, NWOBHM, 70's hard and metal, female fronted metal, and possibly other genres. I'm gonna try and do theme shows, new release show, live album shows, family tree shows, I'll incorperate new releases when they are scheduled to come out. Hopefully down the road live interviews.I'll be plugging the groups I belong to, friends I know in bands anything I can.

This sounds exciting to me and hopefully it won't be to overwhelming. I just need to find a good time slot. I was thinking fri 7-11 or sunday 10-1.

Anyway hope you can catch the show and my mentor Zeru will be there helping me along until I feel I have it down. So tune in 10 am on sun!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Wargod wrote:

Metalwargods Metal Uprising from Metalwargod.

maybe ya could add another "metal" in there someplace.

I am busy at that time tomorrow. Are there rebroadcasts ?

Have fun and hope it works out well for ya.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Sweet! I'll check it out. Are the times Eastern or Central?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Sweet! I'll check it out. Are the times Eastern or Central?

Central Time! There is a chat room as well!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

Me bad I thought it was 10 am but it is 10 pm!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:02 pm

It was at 10 am the guy who was helping me forgot now it's at 12:30 pm.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: I'm IN!   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Well this morning I did my test run on Sonic Asylum Radio granted it was only an hr long but it was a success. Had 6 metalheads in the chat room and everyone liked the job I did.

So next weekend sat/sun I'll a time slot for my reg show. 3-4 hrs long and in the evening most likely a 6-10 or 7-11 time. I'll have my own poster and name on the website. So if you are interested in listening and chatting I'll post the link next week.

Sorry for 3 topics!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Please post the links - I will be at the M3 Festival next weekend and won;t be able to tune in, but I will in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

good news ! right on

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Any design a banner?   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm looking for someone who can design me a banner for my Sonic Asylum Radio site for promoting my show. PM me if anyone can help me. I have the bio and what I want for the background!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: SONIC ASYLUM RADIO   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Sorry guys I have to promote alot and it is about gaining support for my show and the site. My debut show is tomorrow night at 6 pm - 10 pm so come and join me even if for a hr or so. Come in the chat box with us.

Here is the link: http://www.sonicasylumradio.com/

Wargod
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll try to tune in. good luck

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Very cool. I'm in the process of launching a blog. I'll be sure to plug and link you on my site.

It's under heavy construction at the moment, content coming very soon.

intothegutter.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Wargod wrote:

Sorry for 3 topics!

Wargod

I mengde them. Very Happy

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:19 pm

so hows the show going? I haven't had a chance to tune in because I'm usually out on saturdays. Do you record them or re-broadcast them? I see you liked the other logo I made. looks good. Wish I could tune in.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

TY for the logo and it is up on the site now. Yes my shows are recorded and saved on my PC. I just need to get them to podcast. Show is good not alot in chat room could be becuz it's a sat. But still good. This weeks show is female fronted metal. And the following week is thrash and I'm gonna be interviewing Ult on the live broadcast hopefully. He said yes so I need to get together with him and set it up. Tune in and you can here it!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:11 pm

sounds good. wish i could tune in or at least listen at another time. never home saturdays

Sonic Asylum Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Asylum Radio   Sonic Asylum Radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Asylum Radio
Page 1 of 1