Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Sutekh wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2

Starting season 2 tonight. Can't wait!

exact33 wrote:
Doctor Who - The Wheel in Space

An episode or two (it's one of the missing Troughton stories), or The Ark in Space (Tom Baker)?

the Troughton episodes.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Rangers vs. Red Sox game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Damages - Season 4

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Warehouse 13
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 am

The Wonderboys
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Batman (1989).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Star Trek - The Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

Finally watched this today, looking forward to the season!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 pm

S.D. wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

I'm gonna have to watch this via SyFy On Demand sometime this week. I was so wrapped up doin' other stuff yesterday that I totally forgot it was coming back! Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
S.D. wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

I'm gonna have to watch this via SyFy On Demand sometime this week. I was so wrapped up doin' other stuff yesterday that I totally forgot it was coming back! Sad

SD - me too!!! Glad it's back!!!! Great summer TV - part of me wishes there were more episodes per year, but another part of me realizes that less episodes means less "filler" episodes and more quality episodes.

FF - You'll love the season premier! Plus Data stops by for a visit...... Trying to remember how many other Trek alumni have been on the show, other than Janeway (Pete's Mom) and 7 of 9 (Pete's ex-wife)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Syfy (I really HATE they changed the spelling) doesn't have the budget to produce a full season (22 to 24 episodes) of these type shows.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Been watching the first 4 seasons of Eureka on Netflix...cool show.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Been watching the first 4 seasons of Eureka on Netflix...cool show.

headbanger

one of my favorite shows. And like SD, I agree the the SyFy name is really dumb.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Into the bonus features on disc 1 of Mick Foley's Hits And Misses. Today was Cactus Jack vs Sting from WCW and Cactus Jack vs Sabu (rematch) in ECW. Foley's commentary on these matches is quite entertaining and informative.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
S.D. wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Warehouse 13

I need to go with On Demand too (hell, still haven't watched the last Eureka episode).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Just caught a re-run of the first episode of the cult show "Dead Like Me" on Chiller. This series follows the saga of "George," a teenage girl who's killed in a tragic accident and gets recruited into the Grim Reaper ranks.

...Holy crap, where has this show been my whole life? It was dark, witty, well acted and occasionally hilarious. I never watched this show during its original run on Showtime in the early 00s but I'm gonna have to get caught up on it now that Chiller has picked up the old episodes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Dead Like Me is a cool show, I borrowed the complete series DVD set from a friend a couple years ago and watched the whole thing. Worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm

S.D. wrote:
Dead Like Me is a cool show, I borrowed the complete series DVD set from a friend a couple years ago and watched the whole thing. Worth checking out.

I think I'll be recording this show off of Chiller as "new" (as in "new to me") episodes appear, for sure.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Finished WWE RAW and have been watching Law & Order SVU since.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

"Barbarella" (1968)

A pre-"Hanoi" Jane Fonda stars in this campy sci-fi comedy (based on a French comic strip and directed by Jane's then-husband, Roger Vadim) as futuristic sex kitten Barbarella, who's sent to a far off planet to track down a missing Earth scientist. Along the way she battles the alien Black Queen, gets mixed up in a revolution, falls in love with an angel, and loses her clothes -- a lot.

Lots of nifty, swingin' psychedelic set pieces and plenty of eye candy (Miss Fonda was a serious piece of a$$ back in '68!) doesn't make up for the fact that the leading lady can't act her way out of a paper bag, or that the movie as a whole is totally plotless and lumbers randomly from one silly scene to the next.

I was psyched to finally see this cult classic after hearing so much about it over the years but I was disappointed. Oh well, they can't all be gems, I guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

Fonda really wasn't a bad actress (see 1971's masterpiece KLUTE for proof of that), Barbarella was made campy on purpose including the wooden performances.

She had much better roles before (Cat Ballou, Any Wednesday, Barefoot In The Park) and after (They Shoot Horses Don't They?, Julia, Coming Home) the goofiness that is Barbarella.

Cat Ballou is much more entertaining and witty.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 am

Quote :
Fonda really wasn't a bad actress (see 1971's masterpiece KLUTE for proof of that), Barbarella was made campy on purpose including the wooden performances.

Oh yeah, I've seen her in much better films and she definitely became a better actress as she went along. I guess in "Barbarella" she didn't have much to work with, since all she was required to do was look "innocent" with a blank stare and then bust out of her clothes every ten minutes or so.

I gotta say though, that zero-gravity strip tease scene during the opening credits should've earned this flick an Oscar. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 am

Never Cry Werewolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 am

'A Walk in the Clouds' and a few episodes of 'The West Wing' season 6
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Batman Returns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next