Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Married...With Children and Happy Days
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:05 pm

I loved Married With Children. At least until it jumped the shark when Bud started trying to be a rapper.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Daddy Day Care

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

WWE Raw (last night and tonight)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Dollhouse-Season-1-2009-Cd-Cover-6106
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:52 am

"Bandidas" (2006)

Western action-comedy starring Salma Hayek (yum) and Penelope Cruz (yum) as a pair of Mexican gals who take up bank robbing to get back at a crooked gang who are stealing land to clear the way for a new railroad. Steve Zahn is a hoot as a dorky Federal investigator who gets shanghaiied into helping aid their cause, and outlaw country singer Dwight Yoakam is suitably bad-ass as the villain.

Highly predictable, instantly forgettable but still a fun watch due to the fast pace and the high level of cleavage/eye candy courtesy of the leading ladies...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:03 am

Blood Monkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39638

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:49 am

Fact Or Faked:Paranormal Files
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:05 pm

The 2011 version of The Thing.

Some nice little homages to John Carpenter's version so far. Like the opening music and the animation of the title card.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Going to Pieces: The Rise and Fall of the slasher film. Pretty good documentary, though they did leave out important parts of the genre (like the "video nasty" controversy in England).
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm

NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Auction Kings

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:46 am

"The Incredible Hulk" (2008)

"Rebooted" version of the Big Mean Green saga replaces Eric Bana with Ed Norton as Bruce Banner, who's hiding out in South America trying to find a cure for his Gamma inflicted split personality problem. Unfortunately, a U.S. Government task force led by General "Thunderbolt" Ross (William Hurt) is in constant pursuit. When Ross jacks up one of his men with Banner's formula and transforms him into The Abomination, mayhem ensues.

A vast improvement over Ang Lee's morose, depressing 2003 "Hulk" flick, this is what Hulk fans wanna see, i.e. total popcorn action & carnage.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Incredible Hulk" (2008)

"Rebooted" version of the Big Mean Green saga replaces Eric Bana with Ed Norton as Bruce Banner, who's hiding out in South America trying to find a cure for his Gamma inflicted split personality problem. Unfortunately, a U.S. Government task force led by General "Thunderbolt" Ross (William Hurt) is in constant pursuit. When Ross jacks up one of his men with Banner's formula and transforms him into The Abomination, mayhem ensues.

A vast improvement over Ang Lee's morose, depressing 2003 "Hulk" flick, this is what Hulk fans wanna see, i.e. total popcorn action & carnage.

I thought you might like that one!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:06 am

thejokeriv wrote:

The CGI Hulk still looked like Shrek on meth, but other than that, good show.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

The CGI Hulk still looked like Shrek on meth, but other than that, good show.

I liked it a lot. Of course, the Hulk in The Avengers managed to make this movie look like the Ang Lee version of The Hulk (believe it or not!). most realistic looking hulk yet
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah, several reviews I've read of "Avengers" said they finally got the Hulk "right."

I'm dyin' to see Avengers by the way!! My brother saw it opening weekend and sez if he goes again, he wants me to come with him...

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yeah, several reviews I've read of "Avengers" said they finally got the Hulk "right."

I'm dyin' to see Avengers by the way!! My brother saw it opening weekend and sez if he goes again, he wants me to come with him...

if you can, go see it on the big screen. It's worth the price of admission!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm

I'll be seeing it next weekend. I heard it's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm going to see The Avengers again this weekend, I saw it in 3D the first time, but since it was another film that was shot flat and then converted, I'd like to see the 2D version since that was what the director originally intended.

*trivia note. The blu-ray/DVD release will contain an additional 25 minutes of footage not in the theatrical release. Joss did both cuts, one intended for the theater, the other longer cut for home viewing.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:23 am

Auction Kings
Burn Notice

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

"The Woman in Black" (2012)

Old-fashioned ghost story set in Victorian England, starring Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe as a recently widowed lawyer assigned to arrange the selling of a secluded, creepy old estate ... naturally, he soon learns that the house, and the surrounding village, both harbor a dark secret that involves the local children.

Slow-burning flick that takes a while to get goin' but the last half is excellent. Moody, dark and creepy stuff with lots of atmosphere.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Mythbusters
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:00 am

GI Joe - The Rise of Cobra

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:00 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next